Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey cfwprophet !

love to see what you will do in the next days , please inform us as soon as possible to the way for playing all the new games

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah it will be nice.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great news! looking forward to hearing about these hacks to get the new games working.

One small thing : I don't get the diff between "cracked" and "resigned" (I thought when a game was resigned for lower firmware with activation check removed it was basically "cracked" )? the result is the same for me anyway : As in I can now play it.

Maybe the word "cracked" only applies to disk games and there is another word I don't know for when the security on a PSN game is broken?
    Last edited by DeVil3o3; 01-14-2012 at 10:45 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hopefully new games will be hacked or cracked soon..

Batman Next will be nice..

Banned User
    Yes, whatever the word is for it I dont think people will care if they are "cracked" or "hacked" as long as they work ok on CFW!

Really looking forward to batman too...

I'd like to play with Tales of Xillia...

Banned User
    Cant wait! Have any German speaking members found any info on this yet?

is it something to do with debug eboots like mentioned earlier in the thread?

No doesn't have to do with debug eboots. It's already translated and i will post in the next few minutes. A lot of thinks we worked in the past and today would be released are just nice but in special case useless. I explain a bit private to you DeVil303. I'm sure you will, the same like me start up with hyper lightning speed to the mars. We worked 100 of hours on things that can be done with... damn nearly talked to much official

Team AC1D Uncovers How Current PS3 Games Work on Lower CFW

Below is an update from our Team AC1D ongoing thread on how current PS3 games work on lower Custom Firmware.

Finally, after a long period of a scene that got riddled by money hungry dongle suppliers we uncover this big scam and show you how things actually work.

First of all, none of the code the dongles use comes from the creators. All files used come directly from higher PS3 firmwares. This works by using plugins / SPRX's who are basically just drivers, from a higher PS3 firmware.

To get games to work, you need to use the files from higher firmwares, that games require. Those plugins we are talking about, also have the decrypt information stored in them that the games use to work.

Some of the newer SPRX's are compatible with older firmwares and can be used on older firmwares quiet easily. All you need to do is place them in the right folder and that's it.

Of course this procedure doesn't work with all the games quite so easy, some of the 3.6+ games load right away, others need some fixing. This fixing is done by patching the SPRX's to work with the lower firmware. Porting the drivers, so they can work with lower firmwares should be the easiest task.

Basically all this DRM does is nothing. The stick holds some drivers, like i explained earlier in this post, and lets the system use them. The HyperVisior LV1 Patches are nothing more then redirections to the USB stick / DRM fake.

The USB stick holds some dev_flash files, the system then uses. Its basically the same thing we did in the early stages of the Custom Firmware to load modified files quick and easy.

So after knowing all this, this explains why the dongles use DRM on their USB stick, simply to not let us see that they are really just scamming us with the cheapest materials they could find and some (by now old) dev_flash files stored in it. It's nothing more, and I'm sure that TeaM AC1D will empower more things and work on more in the future then the dongles have in last months.

We love Open Source and that's why we share this information with you. This needs to be stopped and we should all join hands to finally put an end to all of this. Use this information and do what you have to do.

Our respect goes out to Kakaroto, grafchokolo, Hermes, Deank, JaiCraB, Jjolano, Stoker25, Redsquirrel87, GeoHot, Condorstrike, Team Hades and everybody else we forgot to mention here.

Don't let yourself get fooled by these dongles guys and happy hacking to everyone!

-Team AC1D-

Team AC1D Uncovers How Current PS3 Games Work on Lower CFW

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

ok hit us with it few minutes have passed i'm gonna throw up !!!

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News