Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I might be able to help... I remember a while back I went on a mad downloading spree with the PS3 firmware.

If I remember rightly, I downloaded every PUP from the OFW along with Rebug, Acid, Waninkoko etc... I'm sure I have it on a HDD in my other PC. When I get chance I'll have a look see what files are kicking about...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The links in the release thread still work! http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...1c-116022.html

I know its only the first version but at least its something for you to work from for now

Plus I just remembered when I compiled the AC1d PUP it wasnt signed, so in other words a dongle was still required to install the acid hybrid PUP that is mentioned in the end of that thread so it wasnt really that great except for the fact that it was the FIRST ever PUP to install on retail with debug options, That was one of the simplest and most brutal hackjobs ever as far as I can remember, I added a pause to the pup compiling process and literally swapped the dev flash files and continued compiling, pure fluke that it worked!

It wasnt quite that easy as the file list had to be modified too as there was extra one or two files in debug dev_flash but basically it was like an old ps2 disc swap hack!
    Last edited by DeVil3o3; 01-12-2012 at 08:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know i allready have them. About the pup...as i sayed we will use for base together with MFW Builder to also add the existing lv1 and so on patches. After repacking everything it then can be installed without a dongle and we will concentrate on other importend stuff.

Would be amazing if you can find thoes pup mushy409

I don't know if this is any help to you guys but here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=8) you can download all the PS3 firmware updates from 1.02 to 4.00. Also good luck.

Banned User
    I know what you mean about using that pup as a base but it wasnt actually a "Ac1d" PUP I just called it that because it was released under the team acid name, there was never an actual Ac1d PUP with acid features as we never really got it to that stage, just the "Hybrid" pup that I made myself by swapping over entire dev_flash tars when I was compiling.

So the PUP is pretty useless as its just a 3.41 retail pup with all the dev_flash tars swapped for debug, you would get the same files by extracting the debug 3.41 pup. if you look in the thread you will see I don't call it an Ac1d PUP cos it didn't have any acid features, just debug, sorry for not explaining better earlier, I'd kinda forgotten that we hadn't got it to PUP stage.

P.S. Feel free to use my "file system browsing from XMB hack" (cant think of a better name for it ) when you are making your new CFW. It is a very simple but very powerful bit of code that can be used in many different ways. For example of the code see how its implemented in the Rebug package manager , I don't think its used at all in any CFW except Rebug. I can see loads of possible places where it could add extra functionality to CFW XMB options.

Good to hear you are getting a PS3, will definitely help with the hacking, I remember how hard it was getting sent different versions of files to test all the time and then reporting back to you if they worked or not, very time consuming, you will find it easier with your own ps3 for sure!

Fifa 12 finally arrive on 3.55

Lets see if Pes 2012 is the next.

Fifa is not really cracked this is the PSN version and just resigned. Thoes are two diff things. But anyway we allready have discovered something better.

Today it will spread around the scene. It's already up on my german site but still in german. English translation will be done in a few hours. First i need to go out and buy my ps3 so i can work again.

Stay Tuned

Which site , i'm a german too. You can send me a pm with the name.

I am intrested in the name of the site too!

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News