Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    prob most of this game still have 3.6 key, or probably the key not change after update

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea doesn't matter if you would have read the post carefully. Even if they are encrypted with debug 3.60 key with SDK 3.60 you can dencrypt thoes debug eboots.

landon not for debug games. Most of them have lower fw then the retail eboot's have. Look the debug game is coded with let us say 3.60 but the retail game maybe will get 3.70 encryption. But the dev's who made this game still use the old 3.60 SDK.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lets dont talk about it and get the job done!

good luck prophet, its nice to see that people still have hope and motivation to actually achieve something when it comes to this scene !

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Yea doesn't matter if you would have read the post carefully. Even if they are encrypted with debug 3.60 key with SDK 3.60 you can dencrypt thoes debug eboots.

landon not for debug games. Most of them have lower fw then the retail eboot's have. Look the debug game is coded with let us say 3.60 but the retail game maybe will get 3.70 encryption. But the dev's who made this game still use the old 3.60 SDK.
    OK Thanks & good luck

Banned User
    Good luck with this. Just so you know rebug hasnt been able to go on any psn networks for a very long time, I should know, when we could go on sp-int I literaly got every single thing available of the debug psn store for free, It was ridiculous piracy and I only did it for the laugh and to stick it to sony, Still dont think my daughter has tried every game there is so many!

BTW: Fifa is now cracked by EXEtrimALL as far as I know. The procedure that Duplex and EXEtrimALL have been using to crack all the newer games is documented and freely available to all now but its fairly complicated and definitely not for everyone, I'm sure they will get around to doing Batman sooner or later.

I was very impressed to see EXEtrimALL cracking newer games on his own (i'm sure he got some help along the way but you know what I mean, not part of a scene group) , I would expect a scene group like DUPLEX to have access to coders with the skills necessary but for an individual like EXEtrimALL to accomplish this is a real feat, fair play to him I say! keep it up! I've read over the info available on this and it looks very involved.

Anyway It would be great to have three people/groups releasing newer game fixes as we would all get to play newer games quicker so keep it up, i'm just saying don't rely on getting debug eboots as easy as we used to, I'm sure sony are doing their best to lock down the debug networks since the last big hackathon, you might find these games will need to be hacked the long way.

If I was sony (maybe they already do this now) I would just have a whitelist of IP address's that are allowed on the sp-int/prod-qa psn, as now people can properly convert ps3s to debug firmware so what is stop someone installing latest debug version (if they can get the PUP of course ) and just connecting to their dev net like a real debug machine.

So if sony were smart and implimented this basic level of security someone would need to get a hacked debug machine into a sony dev building so it was connecting through a whitelisted gateway IP, not so easy I imagine these days unless you knew an insider!
    Last edited by DeVil3o3; 01-12-2012 at 12:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cool PS3 Acid CFW Reunion Thread

I'm back again and back in business

Another time i want to build up a Hack Team to finally finish Ac1d CFW and make it to one of the best CFW available. There are still some things other custom firmwares to time don't have which team acid haved implemented in the past already. But that's not all. Time have gone and new things have been discoverd. Some REAL great things.

To time it's me and another already knowen hacker from the scene which i don't can present here. Maybe you guys will never know who he is, this depends on him. For now i will call him tHeUnknOwEnSeCRet. But he is supporting Ac1d and do a few patches and feed me with information they will make our CFW to THE BEST available on the whole planet.

If you're able to support us and can be a team player your welcome to join team acid. We will need coders, designers and ethusiasts they are able to use there brain.

Pls don't try to just join the team in case of milking me for information also don't contact me and just ask for informations. I won't give out something interesting until you have proof that i can trust you. And even if i trust you it could be that i never will gave out some importend information till everything is done and Ac1dCFW hase a release able state.

At least also pls don't post in this thread just for saying thx or that you could not help. This thread shall only be used to communicate between potential new members of the team.

Some main goals:
    • Embend Emulators
    • Embend File Manager to the XMB
    • Embend PSN support
    • Embend Vita support
    • Embend animated Themes
    • Embend owen boot Logo
    • Embend owen boot Sound
    • Embend BD Emu
    • Embend FLASH Dump/Restore to RescueMenu
    • Embend 3.6+ Original Game support
    • Embend MKV support
    • Embend VTS support
    • Kill DRM Dongles

We will see what can be accomplished and what not but a few things are already in a unstable but working state. And now let us stop talking and build up the team.

You mean "Reunion", hehe. Nice to see you back, cfwprophet.

Good Luck!

Sometimes you get tired of waiting so you have to do it yourself, eh?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News