Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea it is in case of maybe some of you missing the post about it. But anyway the Boss put it on frontpage to promote it so then every one will read the correct post. Also i already have answered a few questions HERE.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry men, I'm noob, but I wanna know if have a program that can edit eboot.bin. What program is? Sorry for my bad english.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just an opinion... it's in some kind wrong, this team give to the scene modded eboots... most likely they have the 3.6+/3.7+ keys so they could decrypt new eboots.

with only a modified eboot you can run a 3.72 game ripped from your original disk !! Of course dongle still required !

I registered just to put this idea in. New CFW so I might as well throw in an idea. I know that since I'm a new member that I might be considered just a spammer asking when it will be out. I just wanna say that I respect your work and I'm very grateful for anything that advances the scene in a way forward, thus helping us end-users to enjoy stuff. Thank you.

Anyway. I just wanted to suggest that you implement the NTFS libraries. Presumably it is much harder than I imagine since it's not out yet in other firmwares. If it was at least considered as a suggestion it would be great. I have a 1TB HDD but it's NTFS and I tried to format to FAT32 but the time it would take to copy it all back would take wayyyyy to long. So I'm just asking. Would it be possible for Team AC1D to implement that?

Great news, nice work! Now this will be worth waiting for... their money making from the dongles over soon then

i have opened the 4.00 certs and there are something about the version, serial number, signature algorithm, signature hash algorithm, issuer, valid from, valid to, subject, public key, subject key identifier, authority key identifier, basic constrains, thumbprint algorithm, thumbprint and here is a picture of it. i opened it with windows 7 so you can do it too. here's the picture :

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

400certs.jpg  

Banned User
    Now at last this is cool news, very well done guys, now lets give this to everybody and stop these people making money of what they should not, and scamming us for it.

Good work!, to the future...

Nice. I'll be looking forward for a release.

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Yea it is in case of maybe some of you missing the post about it. But anyway the Boss put it on frontpage to promote it so then every one will read the correct post. Also i already have answered a few questions HERE.
    I can be your beta test if you want. I am on 3.41.3 rebug.

Awesome research team ac1d!!! Thanx for everything you have and will offer to the scene. Damn sunday and I still have to go to work...

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News