Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition PS3 CFW Update Patch Out

Sponsored Links
    Following the recent Transformers Dark of the Moon Update Patch for PS3 CFW comes another [Register or Login to view links] from Sony this weekend for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition on PlayStation 3 v3.55 Custom Firmware.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2)

Below are the details from S4W, as follows:

For: Super.Street.Fighter.IV.Arcade.Edition.PS3-DUPLEX
    File: SFIVAEU355FiX.rar (20.57 MB)
    GameID: BLES00770
    INT: No
    EXT: Yes (Run with SELECT+X in multiMAN)
    Discless: Yes (from app_home on the XMB)

Notes: All I did was install the game update (which is only for FW 2.80) and edited the sfo.I'v packed the update and pre-edited sfo together.

Tested and working with FW 3.55 but with it only requiring FW 2.80 it should work on 3.41 also (may have to re edit the sfo for 3.41)

Install Notes:

1. Install the EP0102-BLES00770_00-SSF4PAT04ARCADEE-A0105-V0100-PE.pkg from the root of a USB stick/drive
    2. Copy the .sfo to /BLES00770/PS3_GAME folder
    3. Load the game from EXT from app_Home (SELEXT+X disc-less).

Enjoy!

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition PS3 CFW Update Patch Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    cheers

Sponsored Links

Eek

Sponsored Links
    the game is a whopping 15.35 gb

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone know if there will be a Fix for Internal Booting... or will it always just be External... (question is less for me... and more towards a game summit i help run... cant have 6 PS3 with External hard drives... don't want stuff to walk out)

OH and KICKASS DUDE...

Ya i'd like to know if this will run internal i have been stuck on a black screen...

all of the DL sites i get my stuff from only list how to run it external. so i'm assuiming for now we need either a 20gb flash drive or use a External hard drive to run the game. I just hope maybe a multiman update or something else could fix the internal issue... unless its more or less the Firmware and not the software.

For anyone who doesn't know there will be a PC release of SSF4AE on July 5th (Capcom would have to be crazy to not release the final version for PC). What I don't like about these patches for 3.55 is that a lot of them are either for the Euro version or change things so the game is recognized as the Euro version.

Confused

why don't you just try it for yourself? and yes internal works.

ok xrage how did you get it to work internal.. all the sources echo it only works external...

I have followed the instructions on several ftp transfers/deletions still does not work internal...
    Last edited by H4rdWear; 06-26-2011 at 06:47 PM

Works fine on my PS3 Slim on Rebug 3.55.1 (with Update Package 0.1) with multiMAN 2.10.00 off my internal.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News