Long time missing around Now I bring you Steven CEX-4.53 v1.00 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW).
Installation and some testing with pictures included is here (hogpro.publog.jp/archives/34739836.html) but wasn't done by me
STEVEN CEX-4.53 v1.00 CFW
1. Built from 4.53 OFW
2. Patched All Core OS ECDSA Check
3. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection
4. Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support
5. Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support
6. It can run Games Signed with Keys up to 4.53
7. No BT/BD Patches to allow installation on consoles with broken Blu-ray Drive or Bluetooth board.
9. ReActPSN patch
10. RSOD Screen Bypasses
11. QA Flag enabled by default
12. This CFW can be installed on console with 3.55 OFW version or lower and Any CFW Version
13. Better System Stability and Speed
14. PSN/SEN access without spoof needed
15. Original Coldboot and Sound
16. Add In Game ScreenShot Feature
I have update to the Sony Latest Update and now If I have new SONY OFW 4.53 can I use this FIX and install to get CFW 4.53 by installing the .pup and it change to STEVEN CEX-4.53 v1.00 CFW then I can play all the games on external HDD ?
Just asking just incase I using OFW SONY 4.51 or 4.53 it ok to use this Steven CFW 4.53 and it won't BRICK ?
Thanx guys for reply.
PS: So I don't have to downgrade to 3.55 and then upgrade to 4.xx using Rogero or Rebug or using hardware Flasher or to downgrade?
Ok I'm back again. When I'm playing NFS:RIVALS my PS3 makes these crazy sounds. Like roaring really loud. And I'm getting this greenish color near the power-on button. And my controller has driven crazy.
Just controls it self and doesn't react. I don't know, its just bad luck from my side, or its the CFW's fault, cause this is the first time I'm getting these problems. Any help will be appreciated.