Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question Should I update from Wanin v1 to Waninkoko v2 or Kmeaw?

Sponsored Links
    Hi. I'm currently on Waninkoko v1 and wanted to update to either Wanin v2 or Kmeaw. I think I prefer to go for wanin v2 as I'm having no problems on v1.

Here are my questions:

1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each one and which one should I go for?
    2. How can I update? ( can you please include all the steps)
    3. Will I lose any of my data when updating such as musics, game saves, etc.

Thanks for your help. Btw I'm not lazy, I just have very little time. Thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    1. Each have their own merits. I personally use Wanin V2 and have had no problems but I know a lot of guys on here use Kmeaw too: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...se-118934.html
    2. Simply place the Wanin V2 update PUP on a pendrive and install via System Software Update -> via USB Media.
    3. You shouldn't lose any data as you are only performing an update to the system FW and not formatting the actual HDD, but there's no harm in backing up any data you do have if you're worried about losing it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Go and use Kmeaw, most compatibly and save to update. Copy Kmeaw's PS3UPDAT.PUP to an pendrive with the structure PS3/UPDATE and install via USB Media.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News