Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this happened to me also thanks to this spoofer. i had the red screen error. i solved this but it deleted all my savedata and utility. so im afraid your screwed bro, but if you don't care about that then this is how i done it:
    • go to recovery mode and choose restore ps3 system (this will delete ALL your data)
    • now go to recovery mode again and choose system update, it should work this time.
    • install rebug 999 downgrader and then your ps3 is fixed.
    • and then install any cfw you like from xmb.

and thats it, your ps3 is fixed but now everything deleted. your psn account and trophies should be ok though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the warning

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can confirm this spoofer does not work with Rogero 4.41.

1) Black Screen of death if you chose not to auto reboot after install and do a manual reboot.
    2) if you choose to autoreboot. PS3 does not brick. But no PSN 80170007 error encountered. I believe this is because they messed up the certs in the package.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is any one tells me how can I delete the 4.50 spoof files from my ps3 rogero 4.46 CFw plz help me ...??? How can I disable the spoofer

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News