Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Same problem in 2 PS3's on Kmeaw CFW

Sponsored Links
    Hi, maybe this is a noob problem because i'm getting the exact same problem in both my ps3. In one i have 3.41 OFW and in the other one have 3.55 CFW kmeaw.

With recent games like AC Brotherhood, Mortal Kombat, Top Spin 4, etc, when I use the last MultiMan it gives black screen when I enter in PS3 Game menu and with Gaia Manager it gives an error.

Btw, both my consoles have the blu-ray broken so I can't put any disc. Is there any way I can play these games with a broken blu-ray? I think that in earlier versions of multiman there was the discless option... that is not present anymore??

I would be much apreciated if anyone can help me

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you need to get the blu-ray drive fixed because you need a ps3 game in the system to run backups some games dont require a disk but 98% of them do

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i was really hoping for other answer... any ideas of the rigth combination of FW, version of MM/Gaia/Rogero , installing lx2.pkg??, installing BDEMU.okg??

c'mon guys it has to exist some way of getting this to work, i just haven't bee able to find it...

do you have bdemu.pkg?

yes i do have bdemu.pkg. with which loader should i use it??

you need to use multiman on 3.55 and i use gaia on 3.41 !

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News