Running games on ps3 3.55 kmeaw cfw

Hi guys, ok since putting Kmeaw's 3.55cfw on my ps3 i've only managed to get GTA iv episodes from liberty city to work and Hawx?

I've got GT 5 and L.A. noire from my mate and when i copy them to my internal HHD the GT5 gives me an error, i've used mm to change the pram on l.a.noire and i've ran the patch but still get a blank screen?

What the heck am i doing wrong!!!

When I installed LA Noire i installed on external then used select-x to start game let it copy to internal and ran patch last and mines working great.

Was that fat32 HHD or NTFS? I tried that and it said it had to be on the internal HHD as it was a split file! Same with GT5?

Did you try using the latest multiMAN?

Question: I installed the OFW 3.55 then installed CFW 3.55 KMEAW and in MuliMan the firmware shown is 3.55 [SC-8 I Hermes]

is that correct?

Well yeah...

just copy it on your ps3 hdd and your good to go..

I made my backup from an official game disk. i don't recall if there were any files bigger than 4GB but it only splits it on external install on internal. And i am using FAT Its almost pointless to use ntfs being the ps3 cant read game data from it.

Ok cheers all, i'll give it another go!

BTW: you say ps3 can't read NTFS! But i read that the new MM will read NTFS? No?

Yes, multiMAN can recognize your NTFS drive if you correctly set it up. You will only be able to transfer files though.

Here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...de-119417.html) is a guide on how to set up a NTFS drive to be recognized by multiMAN.