Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Rune Factory Oceans PS3 Custom Firmware Fix Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Sorry my bad English, I am Brazilian hehe, I'll cut to the chase, I discovered that if you swap the files RFF2.bin RFF2.dat, from the American version to the Japanese version, the game going to be with the texts in English and Japanese audio.

That's it, just wanted to share with others who enjoy this game. Thank you for your attention.

Ops, the JAP audio its not working, if you want to hear the villagers voice, put all the Sounds from USA version in the JAP version.
    Last edited by ChronosAragami; 10-25-2011 at 12:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the info! +Rep for work!

Anything remains japanese after RFF2.bin/dat and Sounds swap?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, the videos and save data.

tried and worked. Just swap the two english files and your're fine, using the the japanese release as a base

I vote for mainpage!

Hey, you missed something you can copy over the english " movie " folder over the jap one too. So only the savegame remain in Jap. Tried it and work fine. at least for the first anim i will play more to see if a bug occur later. Some text are off box but we can't help.

Big Grin

Yeah, the movies can be moved too, and the game seems to be fine, i don't get any bug by now, and there some texts off box like you said, but they can be read just fine.

I am going to check it thanks cronos but also I have this game on wii xD but anyway it will be good to have the two version of the game thanks for the share

Wink

Ohhh Yeah !!! For those who want the game Undub like me, I have managed to put the JAP audios to work, but its a little complicated, then I will edit all the JAP audios and put all in a .rar file and host on the megaupload, then if i can put the file to download on the site, You all will be able to play the game with the JAP audio.

Great! I wanted to play as an Undub, so I hope you can upload it, and thanks in advance!!!

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News