Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

using this CFW, can i play FIFA 12 offline using original blu-ray disc without update?

nevermind, I tried that myself and got 80010017 error
    Last edited by fares790; 09-30-2011 at 06:14 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

seriously considering updating from 3.61 to play fifa 12. been waiting for a CFW to no avail. I need my fix.

Lightbulb

Try using the Eboot.bin from Fifa 11, there is a 1 in a 1000 chance of it working, but it's worth a try.

Can i play fifa 12 with this?

Quote Originally Posted by kavechick View Post
    Can i play fifa 12 with this?
    No, this CFW doesn't add any support for 3.60+ games.

It just fixes the trophy problem after you downgrade from 3.70 FW to 3.55 FW.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 10-04-2011 at 11:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just think there is 3.72 cfw but everyone are scared of law suit seems like the only legend with the balls to stand for whats right was geohot hope he creates one and leaks it anonymously.

You dono understand. Geohot isn't the guy with the balls. He has make a contract with Sony to never touch a sony product again. If he do he will go strait to arrest. Now he working for FACEBOOK. And the men with the giant balls will be Graf Chokolo. But beside that it seems you have no idea how many work is all behing this. If it would be so much easy to do a 3.72 CFW some one would do. For me Geohot is the same like Waninkoko for the Wii.

I told every one, the whole scene that waninkoko isn't that good but no one hase belived me and what hase he done as it comes to the PS3 ? Yea DAMN right bricked a lot consoles with his custom FW in case he really hasn't a clue. And now....we doesnt have heared a word or something else of him since months. Also for Geohot. He simply added the debug key for PKG's to the 3.50 plugin/driver to being able to install debug PKG's on OFW but hase presented it like he has written a whole CFW.

But you also can get deeper into it and make your OWN 3.72 CFW if it is that easy and peoples only scare about lawsuits

Rogero PS3 CFW v3 Arrives, Adds 4.11 Spoofing and NoBD Patch

Following up on his previous release, this weekend PlayStation 3 developer Rogero has updated his Rogero PS3 CFW to version 3 with the changes outlined below followed by a v3.1 bug fix.

Download: Rogero PS3 CFW V3 Kmeaw LV2 LV1 Patches 4.11 Spoof Privacy Patch NoBD / Rogero PS3 CFW v3.1 (PlayStation 3 BSOD Bug Fix)

To quote: His new CFW adding 4.11 spoofing, NoBD patch to allow installing without Blue-ray Drive (especially for downgrading purposes), and other fixes. He also hinted about a new Rogero Manager being released soon! Check out the details below.

Usage / Compatibility:
    • Can be used for Downgrade directly using a hardware flasher like Progskeet / E3 Flasher / Teensy++, etc...
    • Can be used for normal system update like any other CFW/MFW from XMB or from Recovery Menu.

Internal Structure:

New Features:
    • Built-in system version spoof to 4.11 to prevent accidental system updates (won't allow going online in any way)
    • NoBD Patch to allow installing it with the Blu-Ray drive disconnected (especially for downgrading purposes)
    • Have other fixes that prevents the Black screen or Payload loading problems encountered on some PS3 systems.

Standard Features:
    • Kmeaw patched Lv2 with necessary patches to allow Peek/Poke support (same games compatibility as Kmeaw CFW)
    • LV1 Checks Disabled to bypass the Syscon hashes for downgraded consoles.
    • Privacy Patch applied to block communications with all Sony servers.
    • Custom Boot Logo.
    • Built-in "Heavy Rain" dynamic theme.

This is a better optimized version of the previous MFW released, This one is a Custom firmware built manually by patching and packing the files and the final PUP package using the well known "failoverflow" public set of tools and having "Kmeaw" as the base firmware unlike it's previous version which was a Modified firmware built using the famous MFW builder application and using an OFW3.55 as the base firmware.

History:

After several days and more testing of the first MFW released for downgrading from 3.70-->3.55 I had some users feedback from #progskeet-support that some PS3 machines are having either the Registry Corrupted/Blue Screen or just a Black Screen after downgrade that required re-installing the MFW from Recovery Menu or reflashing the NOR in some cases.

Further research about the donwgrade V2 patches and the no_check.PUP with some more testing showed that a Kmeaw based LV2 seems to have better compatibility with the Downgrade patches applied to the NOR image then a MFW built with a patched LV2, so I decided to build a new version manually which is a custom firmware that combines Kmeaw LV2 patches with Dospiedras Lv1 no-check patches and having the minimal/necessary set of patches to preserve the best overall stability.

Thanks to the all the beta testers especially Blakcat & Marlboro1

N.B: please note that Rogero Manager v8.5 (to be released soon) or newer are only compatible with this CFW V2 because the CFW have the built in version spoofed to 3.70 and older versions of the Manager (8.4 and lower) can't recognize it and won't be able to load the necessary payload.

Cheers

Update: Rogero PS3 CFW v3.1 is nowavailable above and fixes a BSOD bug problem on some PS3 machines after downgrading.

Rogero PS3 CFW v3 Arrives, Adds 4.11 Spoofing and NoBD Patch

More PlayStation 3 News...

Useless.

The scene is a disgrace, could you imagine what we would of thought of this a year ago.

I've just tested this firmware on a 16Mb NOR CECHJ console - it results in a black screen, no XMB or recovery menu.

Also, trying to update from recovery menu results in a hang when the PS3 checks for the PUP from USB stick.

Downgrading back the Rogero 4.00 spoof CFW via service mode fixes the problem.
    Last edited by mushy409; 02-27-2012 at 01:54 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast