so if anybody want to try it. here it is!
My ps3 fw 4.21 to 4.30 rogero yes or no? HELP THANKS
So I updated to Rogero 4.30 from Rebug 4.21 and now my save datas won't work. So is there anyway to reuse my save data or to downgrade back to Rebug. If you can give both answers it would be appreciated.
Well that is strange why the Saves wouldn't work. Try Option 3 in Recovery.
Following up on my last revision, today I present the final version my MCLOW Mod v1.0 for Rogero 4.30 v2.03 PS3 CFW users complete with installer.
Download: MCLOW Mod v0.1 Final Version for Rogero 4.30 v2.03 / MCLOW Mod v0.1 Final Version for Rogero 4.30 v2.03 (Mirror) / MCLOW Mod v0.1 Final Version for Rogero 4.30 v2.03 (Mirror #2)
FINAL VERSION OUT: MclowSlimMod v01 -ROGERO 4.30 - MCLOW MOD v0.1-
WHAT this mod does:
- Pictures modded to Multimedia (Showtime, music, video, photos) (sfo category AV)
- Music modded to Homebrew (APPHOME, homebrewgames) (sfo category AM)
- video modded to PSN (PSN games) (sfo category HM)
- TV modded to PlayStation (make folders to categorize - select item - triangle - information - set a album name) (only should show PS1 and PS3 games and disk)
- Game modded to Data (Filemanager, Gamedatamanager, PS3saves, memorycard, PSVita, PSP)
- Network modded to PackageManager (install pkg, delete pkg) (sfo category CB)
- PSN modded to Network (signin, trophy, shop, plus, home, remote, browser)
- Added new bigger wave
- Added new health screen (German & English united states only)
- Added new nicer gameboot
- Renamed main icons (German & English united states only)
- Renamed Data Utilitys (German & English united states only)
- Renamed ingame xmb (German & English united states only)
- Added installer
HOW TO INSTALL:
1- Install pkg
2- Mclow mod is now under game section
3- Start mclow mod
4- Chang param.sfo from homebrew and PSN games
5- Apply mclow theme
- first homebrew and PSN are empty
- you need to edit all homebrew \ PSN game param.sfo files
- start application once to apply sfo changes!
- homebrew sfo category = AM
- PSN games sfo category = HM
- package sfo category = CB
- multimedia sfo category = AV
PROBLEMS (need to be fixed):
- Don't delete the mod installer (change category in param.sfo to CB to show under packages or am to show under Homebrew etc...)
greetz seemann aka mclow
- The XMBM+ install manager isn't working right- you can delete PKGs but you can't see them under install? still looking for somebody who can help me fix the package manager from XMBM+!!! (but normal Rogero installer still is working!)
UPDATE FOR FAT MODEL: the normal mod only shows the two usb ports from the SLIM in the filemanager! if you want to show up all ports and memorycards from the FAT in the filemanager download this file: http://netload.in/datei6Xde86jQHL/File_Manager.xml.htm
and replace it on your ps3 (mod needs to be installed first so you get the folder)
More PlayStation 3 News...
great will try it out
just simple install ?? i'm on normal version rogero cex 4.30 v2.03 using multiman 04.15.00 up cex... i'm really dumb... someone plz can tell what this update its going to do or improve... thanks