Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 96 of 173 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So can I enable QA to Make Sure You Have Succesfully Integrated qa_flag in your console go to network setting (don't enter network setting) and press L1+L2+L3+R1+R2+Directional button Down and you can see edyviewer, debug setting, install packages menus Turn on system Update DEBUG in debug setting

Then update OFW3.55 with no brick? Why rebug team make rebug toolbox can't enter recovery mode for FAT PS3 ?
    Last edited by thien; 11-06-2012 at 12:37 PM

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'd assume you can toggle QA from rogero same as any other 3.55cfw

as for why rebug didn't make toolbox enter recovery for phat probably because it was unsafe who knows

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes i can toogle QA from rogero same as any other 3.55cfw, could you ask someone expert about Recovery mode. thank you very much

Is it possible to create a CFW that is upgradeable directly? Having to downgrade for every upgrade is a chore, especially when there are so many bug fix releases.

Banned User
    some of them you can just update from xmb and swap, but you are advised not too as the risk of bricking is a lot higher. best to follow the advice. i went from 3.55 kmeaw to 4.30 rogero V1 then to e3cfw 4.30 all from xmb without downgrading.

i had loads of problems trying to get out of e3cf4.30 i was nearly stuck in it, i believe this was my own fault cos i never followed directions and just kept updating from xmb.

although advice is only advice , theres always reasons they advise these things.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-06-2012 at 01:14 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thien, the easiest way to enter recovery mode would be by using Condor Updater.

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...n-is-released/

Install, run condor updater and you will be at recovery menu.

Banned User
    the condor recovery is the app i was meaning, i just too dumb to remember the name lol

thanks, i've tried it already, nothing, can't boot to recovery. not work for FAT PS3

Banned User
    looks like you could have no other options than stay on 3.55 or risk the xmb update. if you try the later id definitely make sure its toggled.

probably safer to stay on 3.55 for now though, surely there cant be anything so important to risk your ps3, most games are patched for 3.55 anyway.

can i install Rebug 3.55.3 REX edition directly from XMB without brick risk ?

i can play almost new game now on current CFW, but i think Rebug 3.55.3 REX edition have many cool feature no other CFW have. such as ReactPSN

i think someone should inform about this error on Rogero CFW

Sponsored Links