Sponsored Links

Page 95 of 173 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    turn off ps3
    turn ps3 back on but hold in the button
    the ps3 will beep twice and then turn off
    turn on the ps3 (hold in the power button)
    the ps3 will bleep take finger off power button, and it should be in recovery mode.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    YES YES YES, i knew it already, but at step
    turn off ps3
    turn ps3 back on but hold in the button
    the ps3 will beep twice and then turn off
    turn on the ps3 (hold in the power button) then my PS3 beep but dont enter recovery mode

Why enter recovery mode so weird. i was enter recovery mode many times before.

turn on the ps3 (hold in the power button) then my PS3 3 beep continue hold power button 3 beep again then ps3 shutdown, but dont enter recovery mode
    Last edited by thien; 11-06-2012 at 11:51 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    there is an app somewhere for entering recovery mode, theres also one inbuilt into the rebug toolbox2 i'd suggest installing the rebug toolbox, and toggle QA etc and then use that to get into recovery.

dissable all spoofers first though
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-06-2012 at 12:04 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I cant find it but somewhere there was a post with ReActPSN edited vsh.self for Rogero 4.30CFW.

I got it already but wondering if that will work with the latest Regero 4.30CFW v3 or if its for an older version and wont work with the latest version?

And while I'm asking, can I swap fonts and the XMB XMLs from 3.55? (category_psn.xml) I want to remove everything from the PSN category as thats where I put MultiMan.

rebug toolbox2 don't enter recovery mode on my FAT PS3 CECHA12.

my PS3 now Rogero 3.55 CEX CFW v3.6 with 4.25 spoof already, how to disable it ???

Banned User
    sorry i've no idea, for all i know it could be different method for getting into recovery on a phat.

here is the procedure

a. Turn off PlayStation 3.
    b. Turn it on and keep Holding The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again. But my PS3 BUT DON'T OFF
    c. Once the System has been shutdown, Turn it on again and keep Holding The power button down (you will hear 1 beep first, keep holding) until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
    d. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
    e. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
    f. The Recovery menu will pop up.
    g. Last Option #6 is what you must use "System Update"

On OFW 3.55 i could enter recovery mode no problem, always successful , CFW i think have some strange reason.
    Last edited by thien; 11-06-2012 at 12:21 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    yup that looks right to me,

if your trying to install a newer cfw, i went from kmeaw 3.55 to rogero4.30v1 from xmb, i know i shouldnt have but it worked, i'm on a slim though, so it could possibly brick a fat.

OK. Thank you very much. I'm very confused now, Maybe CFW had change something so can't enter recovery mode successful sometimes

Banned User
    hopefully one of the smarter people here will have a solution.

either way its better to be stuck in 3.55 than have a brick , so be careful whatever you do.

Sponsored Links