Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 87 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Smile how to make psn/downloadable xmb games work on rogero cfw 4.30?

Sponsored Links
    Can anyone point/link me in the right direction to a guide or thread about how to make these games work or do i have to uninstall/reinstall them?

I have a ton of them so the easiest fix possible would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for any help & happy gaming to all.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i hope this one works if im on 3.55.2 rebug then straight to 4.30cfw, prob is there is no yet fix for ReActPSN only 4.21cfw only...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    anticon: Try to make yourself more clear, I didn't get It, sorry.

zhaoyun123: You can do that just fine, I did it myself.

NEWORLEANSBOUND: I'd say they messed enough with CFW for It not to be as safe as other CFW, just to make sure you won't get unneccessary bricks, upgrade to another 3.55 CFW/OFW and then go to 3.55+ CFW.

PS3 Sees Custom Firmware

I'm on OFW 4.30 and I have Rogero 4.30 CFW on a flash drive my PS3 sees this and seems like I would update to it. Should I try it?? Or will it brick my ps3???

Unfortunately you can't flash it on OFW 4.30 you need to be on 3.55 firmware in order to install this. You need to downgrade if you can, and if your system is downgrade able

What happens if I brick it but, I don't have backups of the NOR or those others???

Banned User
    you have a have very heavy paperweight that looks exactly like a ps3

So there is no way to fix it then. If you don't make proper backups you will never be able to undo a brick??

Banned User
    it wouldnt be simple and you would definitely need a hardware flasher. then you could take a dump of your nor, (Broken) and there is a tool that can repair a broken nor flash. but whether it would work in this case is doubtful.

but i think its probably about the only chance you would have, and thats not much of a chance.

effectively id say it would be a brick cos no point buying a hardware flasher that still might not be able to fix it and a hardware flasher costs as much as a ps3.

You can fix PS3 from Rogero CFW brick WITHOUT a NOR/NAND Dump by using Hardware Flasher and dongle to get you into FSM. It won't brick your PS3 btw, you just won't be able to install It as the FW checks will notice Its a CFW and not OFW.

Sponsored Links