Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 82 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have same problem real annoying when all psn games are ahead of multiman as it was loaded ages ago, wont let me keep them in folders either real pain hope its sorted soon.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    updated to 4.30 worked fine for me:

4.21v1.0 > 3.55 (4.25 to 3.55 downgrader then QA etc) > 3.55 (recovery mode) > 4.30

ps3 cech 2103a

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Updated working perfectly on this side

4.21 v1 CFW -> 3.55 v7 cfw -> 4.30 cfw
    Model CECHG04
    FAT

only problem i have is that F1 2012 is giving me a disc read error, it used to work on 4.21 though... so i'm stumped. Okay cool i just updated multiman and all seems fixed now. wonder what the problem was
    Last edited by Suizide1; 10-30-2012 at 08:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is 4.30CFW already stable enough for non flasher user ? i'm using 3.55 dongle, do i need to update to OFW 3.55 first ?

Thanks!

I don't know how much they've messed with their CFW, so I'd recomend you to install other 3.55 CFW/OFW before going to Rogero 4.30. It's stable enough on slims, there are minimal bricks going on on Fat PS3s though, so It might not be worth to risk It if you have one.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwrnd View Post
    Maybe someone can help me out... i just got my E3 today and i'm trying to unbrick my PS3 which got bricked by Rogero's CFW 4.21 1.09. I followed the unbriking instruction and read the NOR file from my PS3, used the NOR patch and re-wrote the patched NOR back to my PS3.

While it was bricked the PS3 stayed on all the time but now after re-flashing the patched NOR my PS3 turns on but it turns off after few seconds and the red led keep blinking... is there anything i can do or is my PS3 totally bricked at this point?? the worst thing is that i can't use it because when the PS3 turns off the E3 turns off too. Probably i need to setup something on the flasher switchers?
    You have a NOR dump from before you bricked your PS3 right? If not, then thats the problem and to fix It you will need a way to get to Factory Service Mode.

it's pretty much safe enough from the sounds of it.

i'm still on 3.55 til like a definitive one comes out either like one more time from rogero or from rebug. i would just hate to lose the 3.55 signed stuff i've accumulated.

I separated some things so you won't have to download unnecessary things in case you just want It.

my PS3 is FAT 60GB, Japan launch version i think i'll wait a little bit more, until i get my "must play" game ZOE HD, but it's already in mail

Quote Originally Posted by JOshISPoser View Post
    it's pretty much safe enough from the sounds of it.

i'm still on 3.55 til like a definitive one comes out either like one more time from rogero or from rebug. i would just hate to lose the 3.55 signed stuff i've accumulated.
    same here, until yesterday.. my ZOE HD copy was shipped

i read 10-20 page back, and everybody recommend apply "toggle QA", any idea what is this ? also how can i get NOR/NAND backup without flasher ? (don't have a flasher but if something bad happen, i can reflash using E3 with my own NOR/NAND, right ?)

in short : IF the CFW brick my PS3, what should i do to ensure i can recover my PS3 back/to 3.55 ?

Thanks guys

ils i have also ps3 fat 60gb day one in japan i use CFW 4.30 rogero, no brick ALL OK

ok thanks

i already revert back to 3.55OFW, now i'm downloading 4.30CFW pack (a bit slow internet here ~6 hours to download 200MB)
    will post result later

Sponsored Links