Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 80 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is it possible that someone can fix the update for AC III ? It fixes lots of bugs...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So can I still use the games patch for 3.55 if I update to cfw 4.30 are will I lose that?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    been around since like year one of ps3. i remember when all we had was bd java to try and make hacks and people were trying out tiff exploits.

i'm not positive, but i'm pretty sure people were banned for playing early releases and cheating online. oh, and they'd play homebrew while signed in so it would show snes9x or whatever. then devs figured out how to erase the list sent to sony and hide what you're playing.

i don't think you could have been around too much longer than i have been...

Actually, I believe some of the bans were random, but I really can't confirm that. I played online during the "banhammer wave" and didn't get banned, I never used those ban protections tools too.

I never played online and I got banned. I was one of the first to get banned. It was that very first day of the banhammer. Since then I've been hacking this PS3 for all its worth. Its banned but its been on PSN since and it will get on PSN again.

F! $ony! Oh, I'm not really pissed about the console ban I'm more pissed about my account ban. They dont just ban consoles they also ban your account.

Banned User
    glad i dont have a psn account lol, never been online , as long as they dont brick it, they can slam any ban hammer on it they like.
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-30-2012 at 01:59 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can't get Assassin's Creed III to work on this 4.30 CFW. Quits to XMB without any error.

Help?

I'm still waiting to find out of XMB installed games work in 4.xx CFW. I got too many installed to update if they wont work.

And by the looks of it there is nothing that a higher CFW can do that 3.55CFW cant.

That's odd, I have friends who got It to work just fine. Did you test any other game? Internal or External? Is the 3.55 fix installed? You're playing from BD or Backup? It's BLUS or BLES? Did you install any game patch? In that case, you could try deleting the game data (if you have any) and see if that helps.

I've heard of people having problems running of external games with Rogero's 4.21 CFW, check if you have something plugged into 2 or more of PS3 USB Ports, seems like with MultiMan you can only have one at a time.

pretty much stan. there's little functions like 3d playback, but 3.55 is quite good looking again.

Sponsored Links