Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 173 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Rogero and Deank, you are heroes! I'm on 3.55 CFW (320gb slim console), but I haven't previously experience with CFW installing. Please someone, tell me what to do, I already downloaded Rogero 4.21 CFW pup file? Any tutorial? Thanks and VIVA PS3 scene!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A friend tested on 4 PS3s and bricked all of them. Luckily he had a flasher. I'm wondering why people are getting bricks from this, Rogero himself doesn't seem to know how to fix it.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    they were probably downgraded consoles that hadn't been dehashed there was only a like button and not a loooove button. lol.

one small step for ps3 users, one giant kick in the nuts for sony. he he he
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-22-2012 at 08:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

WOW- Thank you so much So you run 4.21-signed stuff - amazing. But it is a 3.55-singed-PUP. All you, who successful managed to install this, can you install ofw3.55 ontop of it (prob via recov-menu) All old 3.55keys for self/sprx are blacklisted in this new cfw?

Which syscall is used: SC8 or SC10? If this new cfw can run 4.21-signed stuff we strongly need the "SELF/SPRX Decrypter" ported to 4.21. I think the pro-devs already got it for 4.21-DEX-OFW and the proper syscalls...

And a tutorial for dehashing would be nice

Cheers
    Blade

Banned User
    i'm not brave enough to try downgrading back through recovery, when your installing it it prewarns you that you won't be able to downgrade back, so i daren't try.

Rogero 4 CEX

Banned User
    after all the waiting for a nw cfw, then all the waiting till someone trusted released it, then all the waiting for it to download and the torturous waiting for it to install and reboot.

now i've got to wait 3 hours just for my other games to transfer over and test them. Laptops are good for web browsing, garbage at transferring large files lol.

DUPLEX? N0DRM? Come on, what happened to you? Why haven't you shown up with a bunch of new 3.55 fixes? Now you can sign new EBOOTs, or something like that, right? I'm impatient!!

Banned User
    lol you can't be impatient your a ps3 cfw user, you've had far too much practice to be impatient. he he he

did anyone try reflashing to dex with multiman while on this cfw??

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 173 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast