Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 47 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    are you installing from xmb or recovery menu, i'm not sure but i believe its meant to be installed from recovery menu

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had the same problem i guess, i upgraded to cfw 4.21 v1.0, then i used downgrader to return to 3.55, i didn't return i was stucked on 4.21 and when i want to install the 3.55 it says that i have to install 4.40 or later... i tried twice but same, after that i relaunched that QA and tried combination, i successed to return it back to 3.55... after that i tried the 3rd time so i luckily installed it...

i guess maybe it is the QA problem coz the 1st time i launched it, i failed to make the test with the combination L1, L2... the 2nd time i could make the combo then everything went well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ohhhh noo. Perhaps it would have been better to install OFW3.55 after rehash... I also got a CECHG04 but Im on DEX right now.

I'm soo scared converting back to CEX because I did it with Prel.Adv. and not multiman. But I want to try it, altough I got no hardwareflasher... Perhaps they also release the DEX-4.21-CFW *plz not flame me* I'm soo excited

Cheers
    Blade

If you're on DEX right now, I would hold off on converting back unless it was a raw NAND/NOR Flash dump.

Don't worry, in time the PS3MFW TCLs and updated scripts will come out to enable users to make DEX CFWs of >3.55 firmware.

sorry but i'm so worried...

Thank you soo much for your answer. What do you mean with "Raw NAND Flash dump" ? I got a NAND console. I dumped the 256MB via "preloader Advance (ver 3.1 i think)". I got all CEX-dump-files backed up: (the full dump with256MB, and the segmented onces).

And ofc I got the DEX-dump (which was converted from the cex-dump)

Cheers
    Blade

P.S.: Perhaps I try to dump a new DEX-dump via multiman and compare with my converted DEX dump?

thnx works for me

Banned User
    anyone doing the dex to cex reversion just to try this 4.21cfw.

could you message me with how it goes please?

Sincerely, I don't have much faith on DEX, what can It do that an CFW of same FW can't?

Banned User
    plenty for devs, but not much for us average users

Sponsored Links