Page 42 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm with hakulaku2012 i got his same problems so i can't downgrade too ~_~

any help?!

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you need original eboots and what ever files you replaced with the patches you used.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well i thought of that and that seems like a good idea. But something weird happened to me, the only game i hadn't touched was persona 4 arena and it worked with the 4.21 cfw, but then i quit the game to play another game, found out about the errors and went back to P4A and i got hit with the trophy error.

Think i will stick with 4.21 v1 for now. Only issue i have at the moment is the in-game xmb problem. Not a big deal for me, don't mind holding down the ps button for a couple seconds.

Ultrafire only if you can downgrade back to 3.55

Exclamation

Hey guys, while v1.09 is safer then v1.00, seems like It's not brick-proof. There has been a few reports of Fat PS3s bricking on it, no slim so far though. There are still some glitches/instability too. During beta testing, Rogero had told us that this isn't the final version, perhaps he just released it due to none of the testers getting bricks.

From mostwanted:
    • While on Rogero CFW4.21, go to System Update from XMB and install the 4.25 downgrader CFW.
    • Once installed, now put "Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7" on your USB in: "USB\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP" ---> Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7.PUP
    • Start the PS3 into Recovery Menu and install "Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7" (from Recovery Menu, this is important)

When I got back into the XMB I checked my current Firmware its now saying "Version 4.21" :?
    Which I thought should be weird because I thought I installed 4.25 downgrader so should it have been saying "Version 4.25" ?

Then I realized that I had a disc in my system "Viking: Battle for Asgard" Now this is when I realized I might be screwed, but then I noticed a change in my XMB there's now a "Homebrew" category which was originally the "TV/Video Services"

Now I've taken out the disc and I made a video of my whole progress:

Has anyone installed the firmware with a disc inside the ps3, because i did so and now anytime i start a game, i get a trophy error. I say this because i went and in bright red caps was "DO NOT HAVE DISC IN PS3 WHEN UPDATING FIRMWARES.. as the PS3 will take the UPDATE from the DISC First.", which i had received no warning of.

Axlmegaman post #413 i wouldn't know about that since i haven't updated my 3.55 kmeaw, just waiting for a few weeks more so hopefully many bugs get fixed.

If you upgrade with disc inside and QA flag enabled, your FW will be updated to the version on the disc instead. So I kinda doubt the trophy error has anything to do with having disc inside.

Can the 4.25 to 3.55 PS3UPDAT.PUP be run on OFW 4.21 to downgrade to 3.55?

Something tells me you can.

Sponsored Links