Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 39 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    anybody tested this on a slim cech-21xx?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hope someone does some tests on dex consoles reverted back to cex, see if its safe for them

or better still a dex cfw
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-26-2012 at 07:44 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Luci, Rogero first asked beta testers to try this and only when all of them got no bricked he released this version. It's safe.

More download links: [Register or Login to view links]

currently uploading to other servers.

other thing I need to know, can you install future CFW on this firmware? if not then it would be useless, downgrading each time is a pain in the butt. still waiting to see what rebug has.

i've already tasted the rogero and it tasted very sweet. just fixing the PS button glitch has me sold, just needed to know it was safe on a console that has been cex to dex and then back dex to cex.

Hey guys i got a question. I got 3.56 version slim model ps3 and never downgraded or installed 3.55 cfw. Can i install Rogero CEX 4.21 v1.09 CFW to 3.56? Or should i downgrade to 3.55? Have a nice day...

can't wait for it to download but boy is it slow. half the world must be trying to get it lol

sorry but you need to downgrade first (at the moment) or just wait in hope a little longer
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-26-2012 at 07:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i choose waiting thanks for the answer i hope there will be a solution for 3.55+

Luci, download from my mediafire link, you can compare my PUP MD5 with the MD5 Rogero's. Lando, you can easily downgrade back to 3.55 later and of course, update to higher CFWs.

thanks Bluray i think it is your link i'm downloading from lol, its nearly down now.

i'm gonna risk trying to install straight over top of other from recovery menu.
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-26-2012 at 08:01 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links