Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 26 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has anyone been able to unbricked their PS3 from the instruction above? I bricked my PS3 as well and I was ready to giving up hope since a lot of ppl were telling me that even with an E3 without a NOR dump is useless.

I didn't made a NOR dump file at the time of update. Is my PS3 forever doomed? Or perhaps there is still hope if I'm ready to get the dongle and Flasher?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyLuong View Post
    Has anyone been able to unbricked their PS3 from the instruction above? I bricked my PS3 as well and I was ready to giving up hope since a lot of ppl were telling me that even with an E3 without a NOR dump is useless.

I didn't made a NOR dump file at the time of update. Is my PS3 forever doomed? Or perhaps there is still hope if I'm ready to get the dongle and Flasher?
    Your ps3 can be unbricked. You need to dump your CURRENT NOR flash of the bricked PS3.

Requirements are:

1- A Hardware Flasher so you can read/write to the PS3 NOR flash
    2- A Dongle with PSgrade payload (any old jailbreak dongle + PSGrade hex will do) used to Enter Factory Service Mode (FSM)
    3- Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great, Thank you for the info. Now it seems there might be hope after all. I was afraid of spending 100 bucks for E3 and then get nothing back.

Btw, for the flasher should i get a Progskeet or E3. I have been hearing mixed things about them. For the purpose of unbricking my PS3 which would be the most cost-efficient?
    Last edited by JimmyLuong; 10-25-2012 at 03:53 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I tried Toggle QA but the screen just went black and it is like than already for 30min, what happened?

Damn I thought I bricked my PS3 but that is not what happened, because still loads all 3.55 games, but I cannot update to anything!!
    Last edited by kuronodono; 10-25-2012 at 04:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Did you turn off the PlayStation and reboot ? Your supposed to boot into recovery once you have run QA Toggle and update to ofw 3.55

There are some games that many people confirmed working on Rogero 4.21 CFW CEX such as BLES01623-[DEAD OR ALIVE 5] and BLES01672-[ ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS ]. However, these games not work on my PS3 (I'm using Rogero 4.21 CFW CEX)

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 got the (80010017) when run. ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS return to XMB when run. I don't know the reason why ?

If anyone have same problem with these games like me or know how to fix, please share your opinion for me

Maybe you need to keep the original EBOOT ...

Banned User
    Yes i would say make sure you have the original eboots , And i also update to the latest official patch for the games I've run without issues

Just a heads up: LG5Tool doesn't work on win 8 (RegSvr32 fails with Error Code 0x8002801c - The Module was loaded but the call to registerserver failed)

When using YAB, the PS3 fails the PSN test (An error has occurred)

Quote Originally Posted by some utter View Post
    Did you turn off the PlayStation and reboot ? Your supposed to boot into recovery once you have run QA Toggle and update to ofw 3.55
    Thank you very much my friend! this time the OFW 3.55 worked! ...so now should I update to Rogero 4.21?

Is it better to install Rogero 4.21 by having OFW 3.55 or Kmeaw 3.55?
    Last edited by kuronodono; 10-25-2012 at 05:49 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links