Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I installed it and now i cannot access multiman, it stays in a black screen, what should I do?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are you using MultiMan 04.07+? If possible, go for 04.08.00 for the bug fixes.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey guys i want to share with you my jobs. Sorry for my bad english i'm french. I have resigned many homebrews for cfw 4.21 Rogero, take a lookand profits !

Homebrews for 4.21 CFW Rogero

I have tested all and they are working perfectly !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I like how you go to say you are pretty sure when in fact you should have a yes or no answer if you are arguing that it is, or is not possible. secondly we don't have to go into background checks to ask questions now?

If your so sure then you should know engineering anything without the proper knowledge is complex. as far as what you call a dev.. using other people's work sometimes helps but there is always someone else working the different approach.

so whether I'm a registered member or a contributor. I have plenty of reverse engineering experience under my belt so lets not boast. and this so called "useless" theory of mine can easily be put in a more technical proposal. I just asked because there could be someone working on the same thing or is having the same idea whether you know their ability or not. pft.

Guys I was on dongle CFW, then I went to 3.55 OFW then to Rogero's 4.21 CFW. Everything went fine and all tested games are working, except now I can't access the home menu icons as the icons never load so I can't access quit game, did anyone report a similar issue?

yes. everyone has reported that. you can hold down the ps button and quit the games through there.

i really suggest people don't use this. they need to just wait probably like a week for a better release. idk how people are still getting it when sites pulled it and suggested that it shouldn't be used... ah well, to each their own

This is nothing new. When you copy to the PC you get the exact same thing. I got that game and I already have a copy of that on my PC.

The only thing new is you can get the files from the PS3 instead of the PC.
    All this shows you is where the files go on the PS3.

Hi, its been a while since i been here but i was wondering if its possible now with the new cfw to downgrade from 4.25 to the new cfw?

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...-now-released/ stated that its always possible to downgrade or was that for other cfw

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by JOshISPoser View Post
    yes. everyone has reported that. you can hold down the ps button and quit the games through there.

i really suggest people don't use this. they need to just wait probably like a week for a better release. idk how people are still getting it when sites pulled it and suggested that it shouldn't be used... ah well, to each their own
    well said, a little more waiting wont kill you but could kill your ps3 if you don't.

Couldn't downgrade from 3.55 DEX to 3.55 CEX, although I've re-flashed CEX flash, had to brick it knowing the consequences.
    Unbricked via PS3Jig and FSM, but the HDD was wiped in the process, lost saves and trophies.

What I'm going to stress, is that if you moving from DEX to this new CFW, be sure do do rehash trick, just in case.

Sponsored Links