Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 167 of 173 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1721

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah right, fix the service mode, use the jaicrab + OFW355 to downgrade. If you can not, do with total hardisc PS3 format on your pc. thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey thx for the news... can you pls fix the NOTES section in the description...

only tested on ROGERO 4.30 v2.03 and v2.05 --> 4.4 and 4.46 already tested
    don't delete the mod installer to delete back up your backup copy first then delete the installer via xmb (triangle)
    package manager from xmb isn't working because rogero cfw but normal pkg installer still working fine! --> installing packages from xmb now working!!

Sponsored Links

how do I update to the latest rogero

Sponsored Links
    Ok I am on ps3 version 4.31 after I boot up multiman it says I am on ps3 version 4.30[bd Rom Emulator] the version of multiman I am running is 4.40.00

I would like to update to the latest versions of multiman and also rogero but am unsure how to go about this would some one please help me out with this?

seeman this mod is insane!!!! Loved it!!! is there any chance to bring it to MLT 4.40? THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEEE!!!! Please seeman, we need your skills man!!!! Thx anyway, awesome mod!

Amazon Instant Video on Rogero or Habib CFW 4.46?

I searched for the past couple of days and don't see anything except one unanswered question about the new Amazon Instant Video Service on any CFW 4.46.

I'm running Rogero 4.46 1.01 and have Netflix under TV/Video Services, but no Amazon Instant Video. Does anyone know if any of the stable 4.46 CFW releases have Amazon Instant Video? Maybe Habib 4.46 2.05?

Thanks

Amazon Instant Video on CFW

I just discovered that Amazon Instant Video does not show up automatically even on OFW (whenver it was released). I just bought used PS3 Slim with OFW 4.46 and didn't see Amazon Instant Video under TV Video/Services on XMB until I signed up for and created PSN userid and went to PSN Store.

I didn't have to select from PSN Store, but then backed up and realized both "My Channels" and Amazon Instant Video were there under TV Video/Services after accessing PSN. Running Rogero 4.46 v1.01 on another Slim....

I'm going to try to find out how to "take a chance" (temporarily removing all homebrew/Multiman/Showtime/etc), renaming /dev_hdd0/GAMES to ../JEAUX (sp?) and trying to connect to PSN long enough to get Amazon Instant Video. I won't be accessing PSN for online gaming. Any tips appreciated.

I am really frustrated now.I installed RB446DKIPF and i think now i am running ofw 4.46 and not rogero 4.46.. no app home, no rogero on startup and the firmware shows-version 4.46

Registered User ps3hackerallthe's Avatar
    I am trying to jailbreak my phat ps3. it is 4.46ofw, is there a jailbreak for that or how can i downgrade without bricking my ps3?

thank you for the help

is this better than Habib cex 4.46 ? or is it same ? thank you.

+1 Was wondering the same thing.... Is their a survey showing which is the most popular custom CES firmware?

Sponsored Links