Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 152 of 173 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1721

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hello and any help would be greatly welcomed. i have tried installing the new cfw but soon as i get to 71% it stops and says file corrupt. i dl it 2 times and both the same out come. thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just installed this CFW and it says it can play PSN online. How does it work? Do I need to take any precautions or is there a guide to go onto PSN and play people online. What are the chances of getting banned and how would I get unbanned if possible.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    will my old installed game play perfect or i will need that new too ?

I want to play my old game too

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Go to Multiman, under XMB-like screen choose System Information. You'll see you current CFW

Try to install it in Recovery Mode. PS3 in Off condition, press Power Button and Hold it until your PS3 is Off again. Once again Press Power Button and Hold it, this time you will hear a 'beeb' once, after that you will hear 'beeb' sound twice. As soon you hear this, release Power Button and you will go to Recovery Mode. Choose Update Firmware and follow the screen instruct

For now, you will not get banned if go to PSN Network/Store. I suggest you don't go to PSN Network/Store with ANY CFW

Yes, ALL you old game still can be played. They are not deleted and in fact you don't need any fix to play newest game

I really hope this help

thanks for the hint. how ever from what i am reading it wont do me any good. i guess i left out some crucial info. my system is ofw 4.4. i misread an earlier post and thought i could jailbreak it from 440 but guess not. ugh. thanks again.

i did this to my wii and it came out great. ps3 is a little challenging though. and from all the information being spread around makes it harder to really know.

i just got a ps3 tonight. its running OFW 4.40. am i able to install this CFW 4.40 jailbreak thing to hack my ps3?? someone please reply asap! i downloaded the CFW 4.40 pub file but im scared to try to install it as im worried i will brick my brand new ps3

no. you need to downgrade to 3.55 then 4.40 cfw. you will need a flasher to flash your nand/nor depending if your ps3 is downgradable.

I just updated to rogero 4.40 cfw and now my homebrew apps wont boot up. I did this to update the bluray keys. I'd really prefer to go back to 3.55, or be able to boot the homebrew stuff from the xmb on rogero's cfw. How do I downgrade the firmware back to 3.55?

You need update latest multiman 4.30.00.. did you try that?

CFW 4.40 Rogero to OFW 3.55 =
    • Install CFW CEX 3.55.4 999 DOWNGRADER REBUG from XMB
    • Install and run toggle_qa.pkg (go to setting and highlight the network setting and press L1+L2+R1+R2+L3+Dpad Down and extra menu will comes out)
    • Install OFW 3.55 from XMB
    • Done

Sponsored Links