Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 137 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1721

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    The latest Rogero download links are in the article here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...player-module/
    Thx..

Sponsored Links

Suggestion

Sponsored Links
    CAN U ADD THE OPTION TO UNLOCK THROPHIES(like rebug)? because my psn account was banned and i really care for throphies i was lvl 20 and dont wnato to start over again, or Are there a way to transfer to the other account?

It also be awesome if you could add the unlock save option and fake owner to transfer to other accounts like me that was banned

and the big wave mod is awesome from McLow Slim too, add pls?

Its is becoming the best cfw ever, and make it more stealth as possible, banned 2 times here without any HB only multiman stealth

Sponsored Links

Red Face psn

Sponsored Links
    Hi people I'm just after some clarification

Can i play original Battllefield 3 game on latest rogero cfw & use psn for map packs etc. As i have never gone online with my ps3 but now fancy it as a lot of people i know are now playing Battle field

why my ps3 cannot detect the update data in recovery mode?

Hey guys i have a HUGE problem. i downloaded one of the new ROGERO 4.30 v2.05 and did the "Install via storage media". i ran and after it restarted MY PS3 WAS ON 4.31 OFW!!!

i am really knowledgeable at PS3 JB'ing so what i think happened one of the many links actually had a OFW 4.31 named ROGERO 4.30v ...WTF now i am stuck looking for a way to downgrade... multiman doesnt load. install packages is gone. i am seriously upset at that upload.

resident evil 6 wont play on 4.30 rogero

i am on rogero manager 4.30 but i can't play resident evil 6, when i load the game i get an error 80010017 anyone knows why is that? any solution i tried it from ext and internal also but nothing with the normal eboot and with the 3.55 fix and the patch fix but nothing. thanx

Help I need cfw that able to be install at XMB because my ps3 unable to enter recovery mode. I've press power button more than 1 min but nothing happen. no beep sound.

how about online sfo category?

CATEGORIES FOR PARAM.SFO:

Homebrew sfo category = AM
    PSN games sfo category = HM
    Tools sfo category = AP
    Multimedia sfo category = AV
    PlayStation sfo category = HG
    Data sfo category = CB
    ONLINE sfo category = ???

Quote Originally Posted by faizolgt128 View Post
    Help I need cfw that able to be install at XMB because my ps3 unable to enter recovery mode. I've press power button more than 1 min but nothing happen. no beep sound.
    Please read this section, there is a guide to do Recovery Mode

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ed-124536.html

But if you lazy enough to go there, here is how to do it =

a. Turn off PlayStation 3.
    b. Turn it on and keep Holding The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
    c. Once the System has been shutdown, Turn it on again and keep Holding The power button down (you will hear 1 beep first, keep holding) until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
    d. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
    e. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
    f. The Recovery menu will pop up.
    g. Last Option #6 is what you must use "System Update"

Hope this help

Question Rogero CFW4.31

Anyone have a list of games that work on Rogero cfw 4.31. I'm having mixed success.

Sponsored Links