Page 136 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1721

I was banned today when I just started the PS3, I have stealth Multiman and no other homebrew applications other then the install package files singstar replacement, maybe they recognize cfw because of the app_home on your xmb?

what if someone creates a cfw with no app_home and install package files on an other location like the online manual in the network tab in the xmb, without changing the picture of it or the name.

Okay.. I have an idea:

I load the game in Multiman and then start it through "Install Packages".

Is there a tool, who let Sony think, that "Install Packages" is a game? Maybe "GTA IV"?

i don't think what you have in your xmb really matters, sony cant see that, mm stealth lets you load a new game while signed onto psn without showing mm to your friends and others, i'm not sure it makes any difference otherwise, i'd say they can tell your signed in on a cfw if they catch you.

i say its random cause not everyone gets banned, chances are you will sooner or later, things to fix that, so its not don't go online because you have cfw, its expect to go thru a few more steps, or have to do some things to get online again once you get banned, the ridiculous things i read people saying about if you dont want to lose psn, dont go online is a pretty stupid statement because what good is psn anyway then.

i would be careful about what you buy on your account tho, you wont get it back, i would say the quickest way to get noticed and get banned is cheating and pre-releases

I've been playing online on my PS3 for years, no ban yet. I'm starting to wonder If location has anything to do with this, I mean, maybe they ban more specific countries.

PS_Unban hides your console ID, this can be used on non banned PS3s too, sony won't be able to ban your console ID like that, but will most likely ban your account faster.

Not sure about this, but maybe erase me delete logs? MultiMan already does that so It's kinda useless
    Last edited by BluRay; 01-08-2013 at 02:57 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

so if i am understanding correctly everyone here is running this FW connected to the net with free access?? is there a way to block the ps3 from connecting to all of SONY ip's??? dont plan on playing online and just want to dl homebrew updates thrue the ps3 and such.

hey guys where is the download link for this? i am new to this and can not find it

The latest Rogero download links are in the article here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...player-module/

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz465 View Post
    so if i am understanding correctly everyone here is running this FW connected to the net with free access?? is there a way to block the ps3 from connecting to all of SONY ip's??? dont plan on playing online and just want to dl homebrew updates thrue the ps3 and such.
    Don't generalize, a few people are, some not. Yes, Sony can ban you and you won't be able to enter PSN or PS Store, if you just want to download homebrew updates from PS3, you can do that even if you're banned, so it shouldn't matter much.

I really don't see how i am making a generalization, i don't see anyone mentioning there restricting there ps3 in anyway when it comes to accessing there net.

I think sony can detect CFW in some way, like COD Black Ops 2 did, I don't know how, but maybe I can test it if someone creates a CFW with no app_home, and install package files on another location and as stealth as possible.