Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 133 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1721

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Rogero 4.30 V2.05 has been released.. the only new thing is now cinavia protection is fixed now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so, do I just download the emulator to a flashdrive and go from there? Sorry, I'm new to this. Don't know the steps to take when installing an emulator on my PS3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is no emulator... lmao

Another Mediafire mirror for [Register or Login to view links]

all working

Is there any way to run homebrews without a BR Drive? Mine is FUBAR, when I press eject i just hear 2 beeps, and after launching multiman or any HB app i just get a Black Screen.

i've bought a PS3 on CFW 4.30 2.3 and i have no idea what should i do in order to upgrade it without getting it bricked, what shall i do to prevent getting it bricked while upgrading or downgrading ?

cheers

french language for this mod??? thanks in advance excellent work

Quote Originally Posted by japabr View Post
    Is there any way to run homebrews without a BR Drive? Mine is FUBAR, when I press eject i just hear 2 beeps, and after launching multiman or any HB app i just get a Black Screen.
    Most homebrews, if not all, do not require a disc be present in the drive for them to run. One example is multiMan - it will run without any disc present in the drive.

Make sure that your homebrews are properly signed for your CFW. Or there must be something wrong with your CFW to have errors that you describe.

In order to avoid your console from being bricked while upgrading your CFW, make sure that the MD5 checksum value of the file you have downloaded matches with the one they posted. You have to follow the instructions for installing the CFW.

There still is a very, very small chance that you may brick your console when installing CFW even though you are doing everything right. That's why they say that installing CFW is at your own risk and nobody but yourself is to be blamed if anything goes wrong.

If you console is on Rogero CFW4.30 v2.03, upgrading it to the latest version is easy enough that you could just update from the XMB.

Video: McLow Slim / Phat Mods for Rogero 4.30 v2.05 PS3 CFW Out

Following up on MCLowSlimMod v0.3, today I have updated my McLowSlim and McLowPhat mods to version 0.4 for Rogero 4.30 v2.05 PS3 CFW with the changes and a video preview below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2)

Changelog v0.4:
    • works Rogero 4.30 v2.05 (4.30 v2.03, 4.30 v2.04)
    • install packages and deleting are fully working now! (there was a bug)
    • app\home is under tools now!
    • added pic2 to app (to show categories in xmb)
    • added sound to app
    • changed start installation categorie to PHOTO

Below is clip of the new version!!

greetz mclow aka seemann

Video: McLow Slim / Phat Mods for Rogero 4.30 v2.05 PS3 CFW Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links