Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 130 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1721

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    DRAKHEN , update to multiman 4.14 or later ...then all games just work , no problems

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    COD : BLACK OPS 1 and Ghost Recon FS dont work on rogero even if i use the original eboot. any fix for these games?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sambo71 thanks for trying to help me out with this it is to the point of frustration, Right now here is what is the deal I took your advice on going with multiman 4.14 I deleted the old multiman, moved the new package file to the mem stick went to install package file loaded the multiman the system rebooted I then clicked on install multiman.

now when I click on multiman the system reboots and it does not appear that I am able to be in the multiman program.

Ready to update

hi i'm currently on kmeaw 3.55 and im ready to try out a new firmware my ps3 is cech 2501a with an 320gig hd i added.. i read most install qa flags 1st but every link i try is dead.. does qa flag.pkg work for all firmwares or do i need one that is made for kmeaw?

im thinking Rogero is the best cfw to go with his newest firmware says you can install pretty much from any cfw without having to go back to 3.55 ofw.. but i always see sgk does a lot of updates to his cfw as well... my main reason in the past for not switch was i like things to look original so is their a way to go back to the ps3 original theme once i install this new cfw.

also i have another ps3 i got for pretty cheap awhile back with 3.55 kmeaw on it so i'm not sure if it was ever downgraded or not so its best to believe it was and i believe rogero cfw is good now with downgraded ps3.. is their anyway to tell if it was downgraded?

this is where i am now i did a backup of my flash with mulitman and now just looking for qa flag.pkg i have Rogero CEX 4.30 v2.03 update pup downloaded.. so once i find qa flag pkg i install that and i'm read to go ahead with the update?

thanks for help.

Error when installing new internal HD on CFW Rogero 4.3

I installed a 250gb harddrice in my ps3 phat but when i start the ps3 I get this error message (see attachement) "The system software cannot be run correctly. Press the PS button to try to restart the system. If the system cannot be restarted, you must reinstall the system software..."

I'm worried that I will get the official firmware as I want to continue using the cfw Rogero.

Thanks in advance

/Gustav
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

2013-01-01 14.09.04.jpg  

Put the RogerO Firmware 4.30 v2.03 on USB Stick, connect it to the PS3. Connect the Controller via USB Cable to the PS3. Turn on the System. Press the PS3 Button. When you get the Error Message Press Select + Start on the Controller

Rogero you installed 4.30 on usb

PS3/UPDATE/ROGERO 4.30

Yes.. on pendrive make folder PS3/UPDATE/4.30 rogero.. rename that PS3UPDAT.PUP... then press start and pause button together.. it will install that update

PS3 CFW 4.30 V2.03 ROGERO Easy Install Tutorial + File HD

Hy, this is really the easiest way to install CFW ever.

The video is in german as I am but i put english subtitles in the video via youtube. Hope you like it.

Perfect tutorial.. did it a few hours ago , everything went ok !!

Sponsored Links