Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 121 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1721

Sponsored Links

Rogero 4.30 v2.03 help

Sponsored Links
    I upgraded from 3.55 kmeaw now when i go to app/dir ..pkg shows up but when i press it screen goes black.

Any one help me with this i'm new, I have never downgraded.
    Last edited by credentialz; 12-03-2012 at 01:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Here are some brief guides on dehashing, downgrading, and QA flagging with Rogero which may be of use:

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...e-is-released/
    http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...-now-released/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by credentialz View Post
    I upgraded from 3.55 kmeaw now when i go to app/dir ..pkg shows up but when i press it screen goes black.

Any one help me with this i'm new, I have never downgraded.
    All your eboots are for 3.55 probably, you gotta start from scratch with original game files.

I went from3.55 cfw to 4.30 v 2, when i select a game it only shows disc thats in ? if i take disc out it shows nothing. can anyone please help me?

looks like even new rogero is stupid now go back to 1.0.4 still you have to restart ps3 when installing pkg file i have no idea why he messed with something that worked perfectly imagine now if your in multiman and u download each update for each game you need in order to be on 4.30

well in good old fashioned install pkg files you can install one , install the next, the next and so on... now you have to restart the ps3, install restart the ps3 install even queing them isn't as good as just being able to install from right where it was one after another i hope no other cfw screws it up like that and tries the same idea.

its not good to constantly have to restart your ps3 especially if using external and internal hdd's hope his next update puts it back to normal, hope he goes with IF IT'S NOT BROKE DON'T FIX IT.

It was broke and fixed with this install method. If you don't like it make your own.

Full details of why it was removed have been given.

Rich

I don't understand ? I done a update via usb formatted hdd and still get blackscreen when i select app/dir any help

i did a fresh upgrade from a non downgraded ps3 formated hdd screen goes black and flickers when i click /app/dir-install pkgs please someone help?
    Last edited by credentialz; 12-03-2012 at 10:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

arrghhh... i'm totally confused... i'm still on rebug 3.55.2 waiting patiently... is there any stable NEW cfw..? i know that the new rebug is perfect but its not on 3.40 and forgot (or dont know) why they didn't made a 3.40 rebug...? soo i still have to re-sign the new Eboots... and regero is releasing CFWz each week... i simply cant download all of these CFW...

now its been a month since i used my CFW ps3 and i dont know i can re-sign the new EBOOTs for 3.55 my self using TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner... sooo i'll wait + download Fixz for my 3,55 if i have and hope someone can make a more stable CFW like kmeaw and my give Rogero 3.40 v2.03 a try...

They didn't made a 4.3x Rebug basically because the keys are the same as 4.21 so you basically you don't need a 4.3x CFW. If you want to connect to the PSN you can use Rebug Toolbox that spoofs 4.31, and about the games that requires 4.3x FW MultiMAN can patch them on the fly and you can play them without problem.

hi borrowed my brothers account whiles hes at work, i need some help please, i have 3 ps3's i want my hacked but my brother isn't home til after crimbo and he is the technical one in the family so am stuck and don't no what to do or even where to start.

i can't use my brothers ps3 because he takes it with him cuz he has nix or something on it, can any one help me please?

if someone could just answer this question please I'd be grateful. question is, can this be installed over a proper ps3 update, am on 4.21 update threw ps3 online update? can any one answer this please for me.

thanks

josh

Sponsored Links