Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 120 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1721

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No need to downgrade ...update from xmb...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can it be used in PS3 without blurays working? like others Rogero 3.55 versions? Thanks in advance and BTW thanks to Rogero and his mates

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So all I have to do is download and update via usb.. Simple.. Do I need to install multiman again if it is already installed? I'm on the last Rogero before this update..

anybody got rid of this BS singstar icon yet?

i just tried to delete it from within the categoy_game.xml file but it seems sony put this somewhere else.

any had any luck?

sorry for the noob question, but how do i update via xmb?

Afternoon, If i can ak a few qustions please.

I have cfw 3.55 on a slim ps3 which a friend did a step by step guide for us.

1 I have games i have copied to hd will these work ?
    2 I have games i have d/l black ops 2 fifa 13 and nfs most wanted, these work with eboot, will these still work ?
    3 If my update fails can i get it back to 3.55 cfw
    4 Is there a step by step guide i can look at if anyone knows ?

Thanks

thanx for this release, can i install this over ErmaC 4.30 CFW 1.3? or first i need to go back to 3.55 ?

any one can confirm this please?

still not the original version of install pkg files... can it not be done on 4.30 or something ?

Patched LV1 to disable SYSTEM MANAGER INTEGRITY CHECK (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
    Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
    meaning qa toggle is no longer needed? even for hardware downgraded ps3s?

how about dongle users? can we update this directly via xmb?

Please dont flame me, but anyone here dared to try BO2 online with this CFW? I just ask, because its the only game I know, which detects if you use CFW & since the retail-OFW-files are used (and not Kiosk or debug), I'm wondering if it is that genuine to fool the security check of BO2...

P.S.: Well done!!! Plz correct me if i'm wrong but it is the FIRST 4.xx-CFW with proper patched files that don't need original 3.55 syscon (dehashed) to be installed on...

Sponsored Links