Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 116 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1721

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please help... I just updated fw from Rebug 3.55 to Rogero 4.30. L.A. Noire works internal. Can't get any games yet to work external...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i wanted to upgrade to rogero v2.. my ps3 is downgraded by a hardware flasher and its on trueblue CFW. what is the safest route to do?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great work rogero keep it up and you are the best

It works really well and most games work without fixes. I did not update multiman and was a bit lost until i remembered i had another system so i transfer the data then updated and installed this. The constant rebooting when update the games in multiman is a hassle but i like what i see. Thanks so much and keep up the good work

I must say that these new 4.21 CFW (rebug and Rogero) are a bitter sweet for me. I tried rebug 4.21 and then Rogero 4.21 v2. Both give the same result. All games (at least those that does not give me a black screen work) but none of the homebrews I had install do. I am trying to learn how to resign them. Quite of a learning curve/nightmare. Some of them (like Openbox ftp) won't even install. Some install but do not work (mednafen).

Guys, i've spend the last days learning and reading this forum here but i'm still a bit confused on the process. I'm new to PS3, but i was used to jailbreak Wii and other stuff.. The thing is, i just bought a Super Slim 4011b at OFW 4.21, and i would like to know if there is a chance to install Rogero on it.

Any help is welcome, thanks!

Did you try the TrueAncestor resigner software? It's very intuitive.
    Last edited by DoctorimiJ; 11-23-2012 at 01:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by hmaqueda View Post
    i would like to know if there is a chance to install Rogero on it.
    Unfortunately for you, you can't install any such thing on the new Super Slims.

Just updated to this cfw and it is awesome; I don't know why I waited. I do have two games that don't seem to work for me though. Warriors Musou 3 is freezing up on the "loading" screen and Rune Factory Tides of Destiny have black screen after the move warning screens.

No install package files?! I'm on 3.55CFW Kmew and thinking on upgrading for this new CFW, should i do it? i dont have a flasher thingy.

Or should I wait for a newer CFW version?

thank you everyone
    Last edited by Ahtec; 11-24-2012 at 08:13 PM

Sponsored Links