Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 115 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1721

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by viewtonic View Post
    Delete Blackbox FTP. Open latest multiman in settings there is an option named FTP settings set timeout to never.

With multiman open connect your PC FTP client to the PS3.
    Thanks I got it working this morning and I do appreciate that much

Sponsored Links

Big Grin Downgrade 4011b SuperSlim to Kmeaw 3.55 and install Rogero 4.30

Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone, good afternoon.

First of all, i would like to thanks for all the information that i have already learned here on past days... I'm new to PS3, but i was used to fix some Wii for my colleages lol.

My question is around a Super Slim model at OFW 4.21, I had spend some days searching for links and guides but i'm still confusing on what to do... So, I hope that someone could help me, basically, I think that I need to do is that bellow, but make corrections please.

Downgrade to Kmeaw's 3.55 CFW Patched PUP (Using Recovery Mode and with Toggled QA)

1 - http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ry-118021.html

2 Questions in this step - How can i enter in recovery mode, and how can i toggle QA ?

Install Rogero CEX 4.30 V2.00 PUP
    2 - http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...mware-arrives/

I want to thanks for all the answers. Greetings from Brasil!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if multiman comes with a new version do we have to downgrade en then install multiman and then go back to CFW 4.30???

and does does the Rogero backupmager come back to CFW 4.30? i miss it a lot!

I think that you cant downgrade to 3.55 your ps3 because you have 4011b model and latest slim model for downgrade was 2504b and 2504a with factory 3.40 and 3.50 firmware your ps3 come with 4.xx firmware you can use minver to check what is lowest firmware for downgrade but you should wait till some new firmware who is for OFW 4.xx ...

I don't have link for mini version check but try to search on this site i found them here ! Just put them on usb like update for ps3 ... make PS3 folder than in that folder UPDATE and put in update file pup for check miniver... Go to update use usb and like update start and you will see message what is lowest version firmware you can install on your ps3 !

For downgrade ps3 i suggest E3 flasher and you have guides here on site how it works and how is install easily !

If you have more question just ask.

Does anyone know if it's possible to Install this from dongle CFW directly? Or do I need to: Dongle CFW -- 3.55 OFW -- 3.55 CFW -- CFW 4.30

And also to put the 3.55 OFW do I use the downgrader pup or just normal simple 3.55 firmware file?

Thank you

Hum.. ok, good tip.. i'll tip this version check and post the results here.

I still have doubts on how to put PS3 on recovery mode.

Any other comments ?

if you are on dongle CFW first go to OFW 3.55 then go to CFW 4.30

Bonessia you don't need the downgrade pup its only for if you are on Higher cfw's then 3.55... you can use QA first for going to OFW 3.55 its saver to do that for not getting a brick

Well that totally sucks is the ps3 gonna restart everytime I want to install a package file that is so much worse than being able to install whatever I wanted when I wanted jeez is there anyway to get the regular install package files back?? I do not want to resart my ps3 every single time I install an update or anything

Go to to Rebug 4.21 REX or Rogero 4.30 v1.04....

yeah I was at Rogero 1.04 and though Id like some new features...guess nothing changed aside from the install pkg files?? anything noticeable change in this version?

Sponsored Links