Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 173 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i installed rogero 4.21 cex... successfully on a cech-2103a installed fine... but cant seem to run multiman... or any psn games throws error 80010017 except frogger... plays disks no probs resident evil 6 and let me update and it starts... do i need a new multiman like multiMAN v04.07.02 or other files to go along with it... app/home throws error 80028f14.

install package files work... tried with silenthill it installs ps1 title then it asks to activate but wont let me... just install multiman v04.06.00 and it hangs on the little black orb with glasses thats all i tested so far... any help appreciated

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I haven't updated PSN in over a month, if I am on 4.21 do I just install CFW or do I still need to downgrade?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone got reactpsn 2.0 working with this? No luck with mine, it just won't work.

Banned User
    thanks again technodon for your nice post last night. i went out today and bought lollipop chainsaw and it played perfect first time.
    i been waiting ages to play it but wouldn't buy it cos couldnt even play it on dex.

ok so I've tested this fw out and it works. The only problems I see with it are when you are in multiman or when you are playing a game you can't hit the ps button to quit game it will just keep spinning but never load icons. You have to hold the ps button then select quit game. Other than that no problems. Played mw3 online, max payne 3 online and also played resident evil 6 off external hard drive online. Games update when connected then allow for online play.

For anyone waiting and wanting to stay on 3.55 good luck with that. This cfw will play games unmodified even darksiders 2 with external mirror option. All the games i have that are already eboot fixed still work too so yeah I don't see any point in waiting unless you are waiting for an updated version that exits games properly. I just hit the eject button. Works fine. Well Hope that helps answer some questions. I was on rogero online pup and flashed ofw 3.55 thru recovery before updating to this new cfw.

Banned User
    only game i haven't been able to get working is a split game on external hardrive. one of the drake games. other split games work fine.
    i can handle losing one game that ive played the life out of over and over again.

the gains have far outnumbered the one single loss.

woooooooooot

Multiman 04.08.00 is out. Changelog mentions a fix for split games.

Download: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post432949

Banned User
    thanks for the info i'll try update it finishes backing up my other 3.55+ games lol

direct copys with no 3.55 patches.

is anyone having problems with this firmware when i am in a game and press the ps button to sync trophies i just have a spinning circle and the xmb doesnt ever load.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by punyon View Post
    Multiman 04.08.00 is out. Changelog mentions a fix for split games.
    It would help if you (or someone who can access it via PS3) can upload it where it belongs in our ongoing multiMAN thread here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post432899

Update: It's now added above in your post now and here is also a direct link to multiMAN v04.08.00 Base / BasePlus / Full as well.

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 173 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast