Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 104 of 173 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1721

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ya press select and x at th e same time when choosing from multiman and when choosing ac brotherhood from the xmb disk that sys ac brotherhood also select and x at same timeor wont work and takes a while, it did it with me on assassins creed 3 also try a 2nd multimanager for bckup i got one or 2 games that do not play on mm but play on rogero strange

cheers this will solve your problem

sorry woke up meant ac revel not brotherhood even though they are a brotherhood lol cheers, it will work try what i mentioned oh you have to go into game setting and choose bd mirror also and then select and x at same time before xmb and during xmb, wont run diskless either cheers, and works externally
    Last edited by fantopoulos; 11-12-2012 at 09:47 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Already tried Select+X, that's the same with BD-mirror optioned enabled in game settings in multiman. But the problem is on Rogero CFW4.30, not CFW3.55, in 3.55 it worked flawlessly. Also on CFW4.30 there is currently only Multiman Game Loader. I have problems only with these game, AC3 works well, and all other games I tried so far.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it has something to do with copying all data and putting it in a USRDIR folder but im unsure of the exact specifics. i'll see if i can find the post regarding the fix for this.

Create an empty ASSASIN_ISO folder in USRDIR

try that.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-12-2012 at 10:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

try change the payload to standard in multiman... or change to hermes,... i got ac-3... works flawless on 4.30 rog... if it was patched for 3.55 if it was working on 3.55 u prob need original eboot. from eboot repository make sure bd-emu external are highlighted.. if your ac-3 is external...

it does take a while for it to start ... well first time it did for me... also try set permissions in multiman... use .test in multiman as well... just incase it damaged... all i can think of ...good luck

Will have to try both of your methods. My version of AC Revelations was BLES01467 Abstrakt release, untouched, without any patch for 3.55, AC3 works, and I haven't encountered any problems with it, or any other game on CFW 4.30. All games I ran were from internal with disk in BD drive.

G Sus, can you tell me the procedure, folder name, contents etc, or some link, I don't want to revert to 3.55 for only one game. Thanks

Banned User
    i believe in the games folder in your case BLES01467 you will find a folder called USRDIR. and all you do is create an empty folder in there called ASSASIN_ISO. then just start the game in multiman with bdmirror enabed. the folder you created is so that multiman can use it for the files it needs to mirror.

i assume it means the Game folder (BLES01467) on the hardrive the game is stored on.

eg D:/Games/BLES01467/USRDIR/ASSASIN_ISO

ASSASIN_ISO being the empty folder you created. and D: being whatever your drive letter is.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-12-2012 at 11:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the reply G Sus... I do have the Linux partition and ideally would keep it...however, I saw the rebug instructions says install from any 3.55... I'm on OFW 3.15 - do I install 3.55 over 3.15 first (assuming that just masks the Linux partition) and then 4.21 REX omn top of 3.55?

Banned User
    nope sadly installing 3.55 ofw will over write your linux partition. do some research and maybe you could install rebug 3.55rex straight over ofw3.15 (im not sure) the 3.55 Rebug rex is also otheros compatible. then update to rebug 4.21rex from there. i'm unsure if its safe to do this so check first.

ohw can i install it in 3.72 ofw?

Banned User
    sorry but you would need to downgrade with a hardware flasher at the moment. all cfw only installs on 3.55 or below.

keep checking back on the ps3news main page cos as soon as this changes you'll see it there.

Sponsored Links