Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Rogero CEX 4.60 v1.00 PS3 CFW Leaked by Pauline45, Details Available

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the previous official PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware release, today one of the Rogero CFW testers named pauline45 leaked Rogero CEX 4.60 v1.00 PS3 CFW which was confirmed as legitimate by another tester xxmcvapourxx with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (196.16 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3)

MD5 Hash: 4B34B47C2FDCF31620405E516BAC9EA2

From pauline45: I'm posting this because the devs won't. I don't care what they think this won't work on MultiMAN as you need to use on BD mirror to play games but IrisMAN and GameSonic is perfect it works on all consoles, no bricks or that.

I've tested it out on every console from 2006 till late 2010 and will install over any CFW I don't care what devs and people or Rogero think its time to release it, it been out for 29 days now. I know I will get stick for this guys but who gives a fvuk as my mate Greg Rasputin said go for it.

From xxmcvapourxx: Yes it's real. Just let you all know it's not finished. I've been testing this with Abkarino all week, the only thing that don't work is MultiMAN. It has been flagged with dean so hopefully a newer version will be out soon.

Just so you know it does work well with IrisMAN but sound and some games when you upload or transfer your PS3 to another TV the settings will change, you have to reset the HD settings back.

Pauline I had faith in you... but leaker is a leaker. This is why devs leave, you won't see Rogero make another one...!!

Just a note: As it a test PUP and that Rogero, or Tortuga-Cove will not be responsible for bricks or issues!! Just a warning!! Still a lot of bugs in this firmware...!!

It still has other issues not just MultiMAN works on other CFW, it's the payload it's still in testing... purpose its not fully finished or perfect still has issues like PS1 AND PS2. I won't go into much detail anyway it's leaked now good luck to anyone installs it...

From pauline45: Yes I know mate it don't work with MultiMAN because deank didn't sign it, as I tried to sign it but deank's MultiMAN is closed source.

It works in IrisMAN and GameSonic no problem, but MultiMAN you need to use BD mirror because deank hasn't updated to 4.60 Rogero yet.

Finally, from Rogero himself on the Rogero CEX 4.60 v1.00 PS3 CFW leak, to quote: Hello,

Just a quick quote to clarify that this is indeed my CFW build, it's safe, tested on many Fat/Slim models and won't brick but it's not fully functional on all machines, it have some BD drive problems with original Discs or loading games from multiMAN on some FAT machines.

Unfortunately this was indeed a leak of a work still in progress, OFW4.60 have integrated some new changes to the BD FW and LV2 kernel, I didn't want any public release unless it was properly patched to work fine on all models (especially FAT consoles) and without any issues playing original PS3 discs.

This CFW was on hold due to the lack of free time in order to work more on it, and it was given to close friends for testing purposes only. Now after the leak of this test version I'm not sure If I will ever finish working on it.

Cheers

Rogero CEX 4.60 v1.00 PS3 CFW Leaked by Pauline45, Details Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its not everyone elses fault it was released early is it. It's also not that big a deal to crack the sh*ts over either. Maybe she wouldn't have done it if communications were better - just sayin.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah you do have a point about the communication but think about it Rogero himself said he was going to quit even tho he had said so in the past and he had released a cfw nevertheless but think about it.

all it does now is give me another reason not to go back into the developing community because of this leak i know she must have had a good reason to leak it but what sense does it makes to release a cfw that is filled with bugs which may result in a possible brick ?!

Just saying tho she could have waited a bit more as think about it what if the ps4 got hacked today and then suddenly there was bugs and ppl all over were having their consoles bricked ?

As far as i say I can see this going in both directions one don't expect an original version of Rogero again and two most ppl probably wouldn't upgrade to this or they may start using another cfw like what I did.

I couldn't wait so i upgraded to Habib 4.60 which so far is doing well for me but a leaker is not a good reputation even tho it was probably for a good reason but a leaker is always a leaker.

and this is the part that makes no since, deank released a 4.60 multiman, is that not for 4.60.. and why is it so buggy compared to how good or even easy its been in the past that rogeros has made from older firmwares.

download link: [Register or Login to view links]

mirror: [Register or Login to view links]

Last edited by wicko; 08-17-2014 at 06:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'd say the majority wouldn't have leaked it but as mentioned he reckons he was retiring anyway.

i really hate these leakers

stfu and do your own business!

Hopefully these leaks won't affect PS3 development, which is most likely slowing down anyway (for cfw at least).

thanks man this is great waiting for this cfw long time

So another "leak" and another buggy cfw released. Tisk tisk

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News