Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    use your flasher and downgrade back to 3.55 then update to rogero 4.50 custom firmware and it should install fine

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nope

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If i am not mistaken, my system version is 3.51

should i still proceed to 3.55??

do anyone have installed rogero cfw 4.50 1.01 with no problems?

No need for any flasher

1. OFW 3.55
    2. CFW 3.55
    3. Enable QA flag and check if it is enabled and delete enabler so you don't disable by mistake
    4. Dump EID key with eid key dumper it will help decrypt ps3 HDD in case of ps3 death so data can be retrieved, and transfer it to external usb drive
    5. Check if check sum is correct on downloaded update package and Install CFW of your choice rogero, rebug etc. 4.46
    6. Install corresponding to FW file manager of your choice multiman, iris etc.

no.3 Is quite obvious use toggle_qa.pkg

no.4, Download eEID_RKDumper.pkg , install it , then run it console will dump eid key to hdd in dev_hdd0/tmp/ it will be file 48b in size named eid_root_key use file manager like multiman and copy it to external hdd/flashdrive. It's important to do it while on 3.55cfw as it only works on 3.55 and that's it.

And format usb drive in fat32, DL again CFW/FW of your choice rename to UPDATE.PUP , check checksum with external program on your PC like MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility.exe

BTW you should start providing all info like that you have FW 3.51 that is your problem , All CFW start from CFW3.41 or OFW3.55
    Last edited by misiozol; 10-23-2013 at 06:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

First i want to thank you for the detailed reply.

From my understanding step one is to update to the original software OFW 3.55 ??

2) is to update to the custom software CFW 3.55??

If i am understanding you right, i got the original ofw 3.55 and installed it but the system cannot see the update for some reason.
    it can see the usb flash drive but not the update.

soo... has anyone bricked yet? Is it 100% sen-enabler-non-bricking? (lol)

Have you try this from my post :

And format usb drive in fat32, DL again CFW/FW of your choice rename to UPDATE.PUP , check checksum with external program on your PC like MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility.exe

yes i did format it in fat32. and downloaded the cfw, checksum is ok. but still data corrupted error.

i have the original software 3.51 , so as a second option, i tried to upgraded to the original software 3.55 but also didnt work.

Try different pendrive/flashdrive many ppl reported that this was their problem.

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News