Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by glonyx View Post
    can this hack my cech 3003A ps3?
    sorry mate.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sweet!!! Will update from 4.46 rogero to 4.50 rogero now. But is this one also with updated BD BT firmware

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Now if i could just unban my console...

Is it just me cuz this doesn't work with PSIDPatch or PSNPATCH... I can't update games either, i wanted too play batman arkham orgins this morning and there is update 1.02 out but when i press update it just restarts the ps3?

Anyone else that have got same problem?

Please help i was on rebug 4.41 my son tried to install this firmware and now ps3 is on 4.46 but it seems like is on ofw 4.46... i mean i can find install manager or things like that and when i try to run multiman etc it say damage data 8002f2c5

if i try to install other firmware (rebug 4.46 or again rogero) at 72% the installation stop saying data corrupt please help me out i beg you

Data Corrupter Error when updating to Rogero 4.50

When i update my PS3 using PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.50_v1.01.PUP I am getting a DATA CORRUPTED Error.

I have tried several usb flash drives and still the same issue.

Please help

Have you check the checksum of UPDATE.PUP on pc with MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility.exe or any other checksum checker , reformat usb properly to fat32.

what should the checksum be? I just downloaded the checksum tool.

MD5: 659458af7fedfcfe4b027c6349f32d6c , BTW it's on first page of news

Ok, i just checked the hash and it said hash matched. Its the exact one. Also i tried on 4 different usb flash drives.

I tried to updated by going to the system update, and by booting into the console while pressing the off button.

The process starts, but it stops around 70% with data corrupted. I am sorry i am still new to this.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News