Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Confused Games long to load with Rogero 4.55 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

I have the custom firmware Rogero 4.55 installed on my PS3 and my games are on a external hard drive. But some games, like Red Dead Redemption or The Last of Us are very long to load, I have low fps sometimes while playing, textures which are long to load... Is it normal ?

To solve that, I wanted to create ISO of these games and put them on the internal memory of the PS3. To do so, Habib-Cobra 4.55 v1.03 seems to be needed, but I can't install it, I don't understand how it works ><.

Have a nice day

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Some games work better on internal hdd. No need to switch CFW. Just install game to internal hdd

If you want to switch to Habib Cobra CFW then follow instructions on updating in that thread.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you for your answer.

I don't know for sure who to install games on the PS3, that's why I used the file manager Multiman to copy the folder from the external hdd to the internal hdd, but I didn't have enough space to do it (40Go).

Is there an other way to do it ? Or is it possible to make games work better without installing them on the internal hdd ?

I personally would install a 1TB hdd internally on the PS3.

But yes a lot of games will work on internal/external with disc in Tray and some work discless.

Also yes some games are long loading and some may have glitches even. Assassin's Creed has always been know for long loading, but then is fine. If I remember 'The Last of us' did load slow.

Also if your having trouble on external with games that should work fine, it could also just be your External hdd. Try another one if you have it.

Rogero 4.60?

Any news? Is everyone using another CFW or we can wait for an updated Rogero?

Thanks!

No news as yet. I am still using Rogero 4.55

mirror links are crap

I just tried a few random ones near the bottom here that seemed fine: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...e-is-released/

thanks for sharing.

this is good.

can my ps3 be on ofw 4.50 or do i need to be on 3.55?

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News