Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Update to Rogero 4.55, also update Multiman to 4.55 and enable BD Emulator

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Thank You

Sponsored Links

Play PS2 games on PS3 (Rogero 4.55) help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all, i've a problem.

I would like to play with my old ps2isos but when i try by multiman, ps2 placeholds and reactpsn i obtain always the same error "80029513".

Is there anybody who can make a great tutorial for me to make it real?

tnx
    db

check if your multiman is updated for version 4.55

Question: Did your ps2iso work before rogero 4.55?

PS Move controller not working with Rogerro 4.55

Just got a "new" system with Rogerro 4.55 and everything is working great except my move controller. Want to play some Time Crisis and Just Dance 2014. Any tricks, thanks.

If i update to this can i get online for at least netflix? And you say i can play online too? Without being banned or banned so quickly (better than a spoof??)

Is this all i would need? I am coming from 3.55 kmeaw cfw

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    If i update to this can i get online for at least netflix? And you say i can play online too? Without being banned or banned so quickly (better than a spoof??)

Can anybody answer this quick question?
    Last edited by New Guy; 04-17-2014 at 12:31 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dborghi View Post
    Hi all, i've a problem.

I would like to play with my old ps2isos but when i try by multiman, ps2 placeholds and reactpsn i obtain always the same error "80029513".

Is there anybody who can make a great tutorial for me to make it real?

tnx
    db
    Follow this: and then read Post #520: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post453207

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post

There is no guarantee of not being banned with any spoofs. But if you want to update to latest 4.55 Rogero and use psnpatch, your chances are better to not being banned.

Certain games like BOPS2, don't play online. Don't use cheats when playing online. Reboot PS3 before switching games etc. Just some common sense.

Some people get banned for something simple, others because they were foolish. There is no real guarantee.
    Last edited by windrider42; 04-19-2014 at 12:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

One thing kinda odd. I changed to this new cfw yesterday, updated a few games and they worked (the ones i updated). Now though i go to play one of those said updated games and it just boots back to xmb with no error code or anything. I try to go back and see if i need to updated again and it either said its up to date or info on the game couldn't be found.

thank you windrider42, but my principal problem is that reactpsn doesn't work properly, cause it doesn't activate my placeholder. i followed all tutorials on the web but nothing to do. Account "aa" don't want to disappear automatically, then my ps2 classical placeholder r3 doesn't work.

I'm asking if it depends on rogero 4.55 v1.00. If yes, i will change into another cfw: but which of all?

tnx
    db

Sponsored Links
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News