Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I would like to say that the thumbnail down the bottom looks mad good work!

thank you!

Cool RetroA 4.55 DB OFW for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware Released

Following up on my initial release, today I present RetroA 4.55 DB OFW for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware fans with details below.

Download: RetroA_4.55_DB_OFW.PUP

MD5: FAB8CE25DAB6C619D580D795E63CCA73

Features:

+Patched LV0 to disable LV0 CoreOS ECDSA checks

Thanks to Habib for DB OFW idea! If anyone can test this for me, will be great.

RECOMMENDED: People with a Flasher should test it first! So if accidentally anyone updates to 4.55 OFW, but I patched LV0 so it should not happen

From haz367 on the related PS3 MFW 4.55 tasks: All 455 options are OK, working fine just like previous builds.. + Latest MM 4.55 also works... also, the disable lv0 ecdsa/lv1descr isn't required, skip it....just pick correct one for the job = default/dex/cobra mfw...

Added DB-OFW 4.xx patching... can you teach playerkp420? Someone posted [4.xx DB-OFW] updated lv0/iso spu modules task (Deselect all other tasks!)

Download: DBOFW.rar

From Smhabib: Sony can caught you if you patch whole lv0. I only patch isoldr and spu_pkg_rvk btw, nice to see mfw builder working for 4.55 good work guys!!!

From haz367: Same here with DB-OFW lv0 patch(isoldr only) and spu_pkg_rvk = 2+2 4 patches total! verified ok deselect all others obviously... lv0.elf like ur DBOFW's = offset a434e - isoldr.. block only.

RetroA 4.55 DB OFW for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware Released

RetroA 4.55 DB OFW for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware Released

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT LV0! pls dont do so if you only patched lv0 AND ALL LV0 LDRS!! it would be a cfw then... and pls test before you post so no one bricks.. you know people cant resist

Dosent work on ps3 slim 3000 with 4.53 ofw help.

It's always funny to see comments like this Is it so hard to test it yourself and release it then?

I would never release something that was not tested. Real Devs should be able to test their things.
    Last edited by PSFreak26; 02-08-2014 at 07:31 AM

thanks hishamage (jk)

i think my ps3 is brick after update to this retroa

tzepisor I have the same problem, tried everything but still getting errors. I appreciate the work of all the Devs but to release CFW untested is a joke there was no warning on the original release that it hadn't been tested.

I have tried contacting RetroA but still waiting on a reply! Need a fix or some guidance on what to try next. Anyone?

mine bricked as well

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast