Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Rebug PS3 Custom Firmware 3.55.2 CFW TB (True Blue) Edition Out

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the True Blue PS3 version 2.2 release, PDX games and PDX patches, today Sony PlayStation 3 hackers Cyberskunk and evilsperm have updated their Rebug PS3 Custom Firmware to Rebug 3.55.2 CFW TB Edition.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (True Blue dongle needed) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

To quote: REBUG 3.55.2 TB EDITION

WARNING – DO NOT INSTALL THIS UPDATE IF YOU DO NOT OWN A TRUE BLUE DONGLE

After thinking it over the team came to the conclusion that in the not to distant future, there will be a whole lot of unhappy REBUG users who want to enjoy their new True Blue Dongle only to realise that their hard earned save games which ran using the Fake Save Data Owner option will no longer work.

As a courtesy for our loyal users we have put together REBUG 3.55.2 TB EDITION.

The Codename: Rebug Team take NO CREDIT for the COREOS work as we are using the True Blue CFW COREOS with the REBUG dev_flash files (straight swap, everything works so far!!).

FEATURES INCLUDED/ADDED/UPDATED

INCLUDED - All REBUG 3.55.2 Features
    INCLUDED - True Blue CFW COREOS

(Requires True Blue Dongle to run True Blue patched 3.60+ Games)
    ADDED - reActPSN 2.0 compatibility

(Credit to Hotz8611)
    ADDED - No act.dat deletion on reboot

(This is our own. We feel it is a little bit cleaner than the original reActPSN 2.0 patch)

UPDATED - 3.73 Version Spoof files
    UPDATED - Rebug Selector 1.5.1 & 1.6.1

(Finally got around to fixing the display resolution on HD tv’s)

INSTALL:
    REBUG 3.55.2 TB EDITION can be installed over the same or lower version OFW/CFW/MFW on any model PS3 through the XMB or Recovery Mode.

UNINSTALL:
    REBUG 3.55.2 TB EDITION can be uninstalled with the same version OFW/CFW/MFW on any model PS3 through the XMB or Recovery Mode.

PLAYING BACKUPS:
    Just like the Official True Blue CFW, after installing REBUG 3.55.2 TB EDITION the True Blue Dongle MUST be connected to the PS3 for ANY of your backups to run.

NOTE: Rebug Selector 1.5.1 and 1.6.1 are identical in their function but for some reason on random PS3 Rebug Selector 1.5.1 (Which we consider to be the more user-friendly) freezes. We have included them both just incase.

Enjoy

~Codename: REBUG Team

Credit and Thanks:
    True Blue Dongle Team for finally bringing us 3.60+ gameplay
    Hotz8611 for reActPSN 2.0

Finally, bitsbubba states that there have been reports of True Blue dongle being 'BRICKED' if used on any other CFW/MFW besides 3.55 Dongle (True Blue official) or REBUG 3.55.2 True Blue Edition.

Rebug PS3 Custom Firmware 3.55.2 CFW TB (True Blue) Edition Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Team Rebug release TB CFW (dongle required)

Sponsored Links
    I posted this also, but it looks like you beat me to it!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the update/news MimmoD360, +Rep for you.

Thanks for the news.

good thx!

I have now promoted the news to the main page, and +Rep to both landon and MimmoD360 for posting it here.

Uhm, i could try it. You know why? During my update, i made a mess leaving my dongle having a brick. Actually , i lost all my saves, no more bond to my ps3 account. With fake save i can save all my fun I will write more

Hello everybody. Question. What happens if you install this CFW the usual way? is it gonna brick the ps3? Or what happens. Just a question. Thx

i hope that there's a version for non-TB users. kinda lame that most of the features that I want to be added on my existing REBUG installation can't be done on my PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by marinpaul View Post
    Hello everybody. Question. What happens if you install this CFW the usual way? is it gonna brick the ps3? Or what happens. Just a question. Thx
    You mean from 3.41 OFW for example? Just use XMB, will install normally From kmeaw, you need to force it, because you will get an error, update not needed

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News