Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    Great for many users, but is TB CFW v2 out of luck?
    Unplug USB TB and install
    • Version_Spoofer_2.2_355.pkg
    • Update Package_0.7_3.55.2

working fine PSN not play game 3.55 but if you have disc you can play it ^^

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Guys i have a weird problem, i'm running TBV2 custom firm i have done all right i can sign in the sen but the problem is when i open the ps3 without the dongle and choose a game from multiman to start lets say pes 2011 i press x on the pes 2011 then back to ps3 xmb and show to me the original game that i have in the drive and when i open the ps3 with the dongle it doesn't open the ps3, what i am doing wrong?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    update and change param to update version games working fine

ex Fifa12 and more.....
    Last edited by daivyphuong; 05-31-2012 at 11:19 AM

i've made a new firmware its a TrueBlue/Rebug hybrid with the vsh & coreOS from the v2 version of trueblue. on boot up it will be TrueBlue firmware which works with dongle update 2.7, i got the rebug selector working but if you select rebug then you must remove the trueblue dongle otherwise the console will hang when loading the xmb because the firmware spoofer that true blue included in firmware 6.21+ is not compatible with the rebug vsh. cause they have added some kind of dongle check to their vsh anyway if you want to run true blue in rebug mode you will just have to sacrifice the latest games and downgrade the dongle back to 2.5 firmware by running the 2.5 true blue updater again..

if you have a QA flagged console you can select rebug menu option 2 for extras like fake save data owner on the trueblue firmware you just need to press the secret combo buttons L2 + L1 + R1 + R2 + L3 + D-pad Down

Download (updated): http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post418390

DO NOT RUN THE REBUG UPDATER! Well you can if you want but your console will red screen, dont panic just put the console into recovery mode and reinstall my firmware. in theory if you run the app while in rebug mode it should work fine. will test it in a minute

No the rebug updater doesnt work DO NOT RUN IT.. to the forum administrator you should probably delete my post before someone bricks their console..

right well i see what the problem is, the rebug updater replaces important files in dev_flash. which i could fix but that could cause problems for people people on official rebug firmware if they installed it so.. errm, i might start my own firmware or something. dont really know
    Last edited by technodon; 06-16-2012 at 10:31 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Confused

Hello: How i Downgrade the PS3 Slim 3.60 to 3.55... i buy the Ps3Slim because my Fat has the red light of dead thanks

you need a hardware flasher, the console is only downgradable if its a CECH-2503B or below

Hi Technodon, I just downloaded it from putlocker but the size only 82.8gb. Is it the real size instead of 178gb. If it is not, can you give another link?

Thanks

i'm just uploading it now, i've made it better. this version already includes the latest rebug update patch so if you choose rebug mode you can sign into psn. there is no need to run the rebug updater

here is the new link. this already had Rebug Update Package 0.7 already installed so need to run the update app. although if you still want psn access on the true blue firmware you will need FckPSN or Charles

[Register or Login to view links]

mirror here: [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by technodon; 06-17-2012 at 05:23 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Technodon thanks for reuploding and renewing. Do I have to install QA flagged first or just directly doing the system update normally?

Hi Technodon, to select rebug mode do i just leave out my tb? i also could not find the rebug menu option 2 for extras, i have a QA flagged ps3. The TB mode works perfect thanks a lot.

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News