Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ps3 saveunlocker doesn't work for me on ofw psn console at all. maybe i do it wrong but i doubt it.. all game saves are different structures i guess so maybe that's why.

anyways i really hope this tb thing gets incorporated into rebug cfw or theres a newer rebug.. i like it the best out of all the cfws i've tried.. great work rebug team, and thanks!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah you're probably right about it not working because the saves are different "structures", I think it only works for two identical save files. For example if I have the US version of GTA 4 I will need to get the US version of the save and then use PS3SaveUnlocker. EUR/JP/ASIA/US save files are most of the time identical, but sometimes they're are different.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would prefer a task to be added to MFW as I dont like rebug. I had it then it killed my HDD so I made my own MFW and its going so well.
    Even a patch was made for other dongles would be good. I have one of those dongles, I forgot the name of it, the first programmable one. It's like a Teensy++.

But if we could use other dongles we would still need to patch the CFW right? so a task patch for MFW would still be needed or a new CFW like this rebug 3.55.2 TB.

is there any way to get the 3.73 spoofer download only? can't find it..

Still wondering how to disable fakesaveowner popups. Kinda boring, during an autosave

Banned User
    Anyone got a working link to Rebug TB Edition as the Rebug site has been down for the last day and I got mine today.

Arrow

I have updated the main article now with another link to it for those who need it.

Banned User
    Thanks for that. Thats the stupidest thing to do what Rebug do. Only have the links on their website as like now when its down nobody can get it. Now I can finally get it and try it out when it finally finishes downloading.

I finally installed Rebug TBE and its ok but missing a lot of things like my network shares. At least newer games are working.

BTW, it has kept the act.dat so everything is still working

I tried to update the dongle to 2.5 but it refused. It says it needs TBv2 CFW and it doesn't recognise Rebug TBE as an OK firmware so it doesn't update but v2.4 worked fine. BTW, only some games are working. I've tried The new Eyepet and it blackscreens.

Assassins Creed Revelations - blackscreen
    Batman Arkham City - Blackscreen (No TB Patch)
    Red Faction Armageddon - works.

Thats all so far. All have the TB patches.

Skyrim - works.
    Sniper Ghost Warrior - Error 80010007

Saints Row the third - Works.

For the games I cant get working if anyone has them working is there anything I have to do to get them working? Disk in drive, edit param.sfo or anything I'm missing? I'm just using the TB Patches that are released and usually they only come with a file or two and no instructions if something else is needed.
    Last edited by spunkybunny; 01-27-2012 at 04:47 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

if you're getting the black screen, you most likely need a disk in the drive.

Eyepet and friends only works from internal. It worked for me after updating my dongle to 2.5 but wouldn't work using 2.4. Also after installing TBv2 it still remembered all my rebug firmware I had previously installed so I was able to use that as normal also.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News