Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rebug PS3 CFW issue

Sponsored Links
    hello! I was on 3.55 kmeaw and I finally passed to rebug 3.55.2 using the standard procedure (insert USB with ps3update.pup and updated from xmb).

Now when I start a game and return to dashboard it says "corrupted data blahblah" and ask me to insert controller reinstall FW and so on... but if I instead push the "ps" button on the controller it gets me to the xmb. it's a really annoying issue because I use my ps3 with a vga adapter, so it loose the video mode and I should have to set it again every time, and multiman doesn't work because of this. should it depend from the old kmeaw's: BDEMU, multiman and LV2patcher?

how should I remove them? (if necessary, expecially BDEMU and LV2 patcher) I installed rebug and stop. no additional packages neither removing the old kmeaw's one. many thanks!

p.s. I wish to use rebug over kmeaw because I'm a programmer and I want to use debugging feature like remote launching/debugging. It's really boring compiling->signing->put on usb->multiman->launch->load every line I change.

ok I solved by using the patch on the rebug website for 3.55.2 (I tought it was already fixed in the firmware I donwloaded). now I get another issue. when I start the trophy system (for example the tekken 6 one) I get 0x80010505 saying that it can't obtain/create the trophy data. what should I do?

ok solved! update multiman from 01.17.02 to the last update (02.09.00 full + 02.09.00 update). I really hope that this thread would be useful to someone u.u
    Last edited by evildevil; 10-10-2011 at 08:39 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this might be enough for your debugging purpose. Since you can just launch selfs by passing it through network.

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ith-bug-fixes/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it load but doesn't start, i'm using wiiload to load it on the console. here is my output
    Code:
    C:\usr\local\cell\host-win32\bin>wiiload C:\usr\local\cell\samples\fw\testapp\EB
    OOT.BIN
    wiiload v0.4
    coded by dhewg, #wiidev efnet

connecting to 192.168.0.106:4299
    sending upload request
    sending file size (7283872 bytes)
    sending data....................................................................
    sending arguments (11 bytes)
    done.
    then it stays in the grey screen and nothing happen. why it doesn't start!?
    Last edited by evildevil; 10-11-2011 at 07:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That file is no coded right. Not the right syntax for... Whatever that is... I'm confused why it says Wiiload...

Smile

Likely because PS3Load was based off WiiLoad: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...s-via-network/

before posting I spent a couple of hour R(ing)TFG I got tens of sites sharing ps3load without knowing what they are sharing and a couple of sites where they say to use wiiload (yes. the same one you use on the wii) in fact if I don't load ps3loader on ps3 and I send a file through wiiload I get an error from it:
    Code:
    C:\xxx>wiiload.exe C:\xxx\EBOOT.BIN
    wiiload v0.4
    coded by dhewg, #wiidev efnet

connecting to 192.168.0.106:4299
    error connecting: Result too large
    transfer failed.
    even using *.elf/*.self doesn't start anything o_o

ok solved by using wiiload 0.5.1! let me know if I have to post it here. (it's a bit difficult to find over the net, but not impossible).
    the last question for this thread (I promise): now when I start ps3load it loads always the last stuff I send him. how do I reset ps3load to let him start from the gray screen again?

I saw I have two interesting files:

/dev_hdd0/game/PSL145310/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
    /dev_hdd0/game/PS3LOAD04/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

should I manually remove one of those two, or should I make something with ps3load?

Update: I gave up: I downloaded & built PSL1GHT on windows by using mingw (that has been the worst experience in my life) and now I'm running ps3load v0.3.

that's really way better because I can customize and improve it with what I need.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News