Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good one Cyberskunk, now we have something to play with for the weekend.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by slifer1231 View Post
    i found a way to sign in using this if you change your menu to the rebug menu and going into the debug settings and change the network enviroment from np to sp-int and reset the ps3 make a new user on your ps3, and you can sign in using the quick sign up and sign in but there is an wrror code if you access the store.
    Does it will work if I want ONLY to activate my MK9 demo?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm not sure, it gives errors when trying to do anything on the network only signing in works right now i stayed home from work today because i'm sick while i'm here i'll see if i cant figure something out.

i run that through Charles but its still using the old X-Platform-Passphrase key so no joy getting the new one. Sony had no reason to stop you connecting because you cant play games online and theres not much you can do.. i tried a few methods of trying to send the data to the np server with no luck.

it only signs you into the Debug server thats why you cant login with your username and password and you have to create a new one, if you sign up again with your original username it will let you create it again because its a completely different server to the PSN one.
    Last edited by technodon; 04-01-2011 at 02:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I was able to play online but only with debug consoles. tryed NHL 11

maybe we have our own private server for now everyone add me blickmaniac no i'm not geohot. lol

please add me on the ps3 if you have Call Of Duty: World At War and if you are on the rebug sp-int server, i want to see if can join my private game. thanks.
    Last edited by technodon; 04-01-2011 at 04:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have found something on nextgen update, when someone copied my post from here about siging in on rebug they are creating new accounts on the sp-int network using the quick signup and "using the sp-int network as a private network that cfw users have been looking for" and they have a list of the psn names that they are using on sp-int and are playing online matches using the sp-int network.

Rebug Team Member EvilSperm Confirms PSN Will Be Back for PS3 CFW

For those following, from evilsperm of Team Rebug speaking to Dukio: (dukio.com/people-working-retail-psn-support-evilsperm.html):
    For the people asking if this will enable retail PSN, it will not so donít ask again

People are working on retail PSN support but we will not be. I feel as many others that CFW and PSN should not be mixed what so ever. You do however have access to the sp-int and prod-qa networks but for how long no one knows.

Some games will work on those networks as long as others are on them as well, so if there are a few thousand people using rebug on sp-int and all playing the same game you just might be able to play each other but this is no guarantee.

I can tell you 100% without a doubt that everyone will abuse the sp-int network and $ony will patch it within a week, it will also really piss off the people with TEST units they got from other channels because then they will be out of luck trying to get on those networks, so PLEASE do not abuse sp-int!

~evil

thanks for this.. great work..

Can anybody mirror this to Mediafire? I cannot use any of the links provided on their site due to Dynamic IP.

Someone help me?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News