Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hmm i don't know but on 3.55 cfw you can play games and make a partition that is only for your linux. It's worth upgrading.

Guys i've got a little problem. After i ran Setup Flash for OtherOS. I've tried to run Install Other os but i didn't here any beeps. My ps3 is Cech 2004b and yes i have dtbimage.bin and still didn't work. I've tried diffrent ports like it was told in the manual still nothing any ideas?

i just figured it out.. I've forgot to reboot silly me

I'm stuck at running the script create_hdd_region.sh. Now really i've got a little problem. After i typed in petitboot /tmp/petitboot/mnt/sda1/create_hdd_region.sh then i typed reboot. And it started the ps3 normally. And now i don't know how to get in petitboot could someone explain me how to do that sorry for my stupid questions.
    Last edited by Windstyle; 07-29-2011 at 03:07 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    RTFM and don't panic.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what is rtfm ?

Read The Manual

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk.

Okay guys i think i've installed succesfully red ribbon linux on my ps3 but the last part i really can't do it i mean. I'm on the live mode via usb device and in the dekstop there is a icon install red Ribbon. I should install it and i'm running this in some time in the install process it says Hard disk space reserved for otherOs++ found.

Do you want to install the os there i click yes and then there are 3 things the first is delete all partitions second is manual partition editing and the third is use current partitions. From the guide they said is recommend that i click the delete all partitions. So i click this and gives me the same 3 things when i clicked before it gives some kind of error like "Warning The resulting partition is not properly aligned for best performance"? What should i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Windstyle View Post
    what is rtfm ?
    Read The Manual - to be detailed

Question Games booting problem Rebug 3.55.2

I've copied a few games lately and they all don't work without me inserting a random game disc in my disc drive. I'm running the Latest Rebug and games get play throught selecting "the app home/PS3_GAME" but for some of my games, they wont start if I select that option but will start with no problem if I select the picture of a Game Disc. SO THE PROBLEM is ..My PS3 running REBUG 3.55.2 don't show the game disc unless there is a disc in the drive. Is there a way to fix this???

If I'm not mistaken on the other CFWs selecting the disc icon with no disc inserted would do the same thing as running it from "app home/PS3_GAME". Meaning if a game needed a disc to run properly selecting that wouldn't help anyway. So in this case the icon not showing was probably made that way to prevent any confusion. There is no problem here, some games just need a disc.

I understand that but when you said some games need, do you mean original disc ? because the disc on the drive were not the game I was trying to start. However, the game from my usb drive started from selecting the disc and not the " app home/PS3_GAME." This where I dont get it cuz if they're both the same then why is the disc option seems to work on some games that the "app home..." option won't work?

I am totally new user and don't have any idea about jail breaking... how can I jailbreak my ps3 of firmware version 3.65?

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast