Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have you used rebug selector to set your Mode to Rebug? Normal mode shows firmware version as 3.55 while Rebug mode activates the 4.25 spoofer for me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got it to work. What is everyone playing online??

Sponsored Links

PSN Spoof v4.31 Enabler and Disabler for PS3 Kmeaw CFW Out

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his previous release, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Nightbird has released a PSN Spoof v4.31 Enabler and Disabler for PS3 Kmeaw Custom Firmware (CFW) users.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: Here is a Kmeaw PSN / Spoofer v4.31 Enabler and Disabler. The Enabler allows you to connect to PSN without any PC based progs, and also spoofs to v4.31. The Disabler restores the original Kmeaw files and returns to v3.55. Both Spoofed and Unspoofed modes are compatible with ReactPSN. I'll do a Rebug update package when I get the chance.

Note:

If you are using any other spoofers, disable and uninstall them. If you have been using FckPSN, put your original 'CA27.cer' back. Also put your network settings back to normal if you have altered them for connecting via a PC PSN app. This is for Kmeaw users only.

Usage:

Install both the Enabler and Disabler PKG's. To enable PSN and spoof to v4.31, run the Enabler, the screen will go black for about 15 secs, PS3 will then restart, your pad will have disconnected too so press the PS button. You can now check your firmware version in system info, it should say 'version 4.31' and you should now be able to connect to PSN. To disable and return to v3.55, just run the Disabler, screen goes black again and PS3 restarts.

Credits:

Thanks to Evilnat for the eboot. Aldo for his excellent toolset. Itskamel for psn on 3.55. Rebug.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Any news of new Rebug CFW??

SGK Enable / Disable Spoof for PS3 Firmware 4.31 on PSN with CFW

Following up on their 4.30 Spoof, today PlayStation 3 developer [Register or Login to view links] has updated his SGK Spoof to support PS3 4.31 Firmware allowing PSN access once again on PS3 CFW 3.55.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3)

To quote, roughly translated: SGK Spoof is compatible with 4.31 ReActPSN and good PSN games online!
    • Make sure that you do not have to install Spoof if you have one deinstall it
    • Download, SGK-SPOOF-4.31 and install via "Install_Package_Files"

Cobra CFW

1: deinstall the spoof via Multiman
    2: return to xmb
    3: start-SGK-SPOOF-4.31. This will ask you to select: say yes to the two questions.
    4: good all PSN
    5: to disable start a new SGK-SPOOF a 31.4-Unable spoof called and it will not disable spoof poster, say yes

TB CFW

1: downgrade your dongle in 2.5
    3: start-SGK-SPOOF-4.31. It asks you to say yes to activate 2 question.
    5: to disable start a new SGK-SPOOF-4.31 Unable spoof called and it will not disable viewing spoof, say yes

All CFW 3.55 Standard

1: uninstall any spoof install on your PS3 (Rebug spoof style 2.2 4.11)
    3: start-SGK-SPOOF-4.31. It asks you to say yes to activate 2 question.
    5: to disable: run again SGK-SPOOF-4.31 spoof Unable to say no and it shows you disable spoof, say yes

SGK Enable / Disable Spoof for PS3 Firmware 4.31 on PSN with CFW

More PlayStation 3 News...

Working nicely on Kmeaw 3.55 (without ReactPSN Version).

If you (or someone else) can mirror it for us on a different file-sharing site that would be much appreciated, as letitbit is blocked for me and the proxies I tried were all used up for the day on downloads from that site.

I would reupload but it says file not found.

Yep, it only works in some countries... for example the Netherlands I believe is one that it will successfully "locate the file" the others will only get that lame error message.

Can I use this 4.30 SGK Spoofer on Rogero CFW 4.30?
    Last edited by Roaf; 11-02-2012 at 02:40 AM

Sponsored Links
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast