Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

On the 3.55.2 version 7 everything good to go. Rebug got it going on.

can anyone else confirm that this has now stopped working? if you are still signed in you will no longer be able to connect on 3.55 once you have signed out!

This version of Rogero 3.4 has PSN access: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...-4-21-spoofer/

Arrow SGK Enable / Disable Spoof for PS3 Firmware 4.25 on PSN with CFW

Following up on his previous spoofer, today French PlayStation 3 scene developer SonGoku84 (aka https://twitter.com/SGK_84) has released what he calls SGK Enable / Disable Spoof for PS3 Firmware 4.25 to access PSN again with Custom Firmware (CFW).

Currently it's getting mixed reports whether it works properly or not (some say FckPSN is still required), but for those who wish to give it a try it's below with a rough translation (via ps-addict.fr/forum/sgk-enable-disable-spoof-t7132.html#p77180), as follows:

Download: SGK Enable / Disable Spoof for PS3 Firmware 4.25 on PSN with CFW / SGK Enable / Disable Spoof for PS3 Firmware 4.25 on PSN with CFW (Mirror) / SGK-CFW-SPOOF-4.25.pkg / SGK-CFW-SPOOF-4.25.pkg (Mirror) / SGK-CFW-SPOOF-4.25.pkg (Mirror #2)

Notes:
    • Make sure that you don't have any other spoofs installed if you do then uninstall it.
    • Download SGK-ENABLE DISABLE SPOOF 4.25.pkg and install it from "Install Packages".

For CFW Cobra

1: Uninstall other spoofs via Multiman
    2: Return to XMB
    3: To enable start SGK ENABLE/DISABLE PSN.pkg. It will ask you 2x press YES to activate 2 questions.
    4: To disable start a new SGK ENABLE/DISABLE SPOOF Unable 4.25.pkg and it will ask to disable, press YES.
    5: Enjoy the PSN

TrueBlue CFW

1: Downgrade your dongle in 2.5
    3: Start SGK-ENABLE DISABLE PSN.pkg. It will ask you 2x press YES to activate 2 questions.
    4: To disable start a new SGK ENABLE/DISABLE SPOOF Unable 4.25.pkg and it will ask to disable, press YES.
    5: Enjoy the PSN

All 3.55 CFW/Standard?

1: Uninstall other spoofs via Multiman (Rebug spoof style 2.2 4.11)
    3: Start SGK-ENABLE DISABLE SPOOF 4.25.pkg. It will ask you 2x press YES to activate 2 questions.
    4: To disable run SGK-ENABLE DISABLE SPOOF 4.25.pkg again and it will ask to disable, press YES.

PSN (SEN) Enabler / Disabler 4.25 Q&A:

Q: Is this tool safe?
    A: Yes. it is, this have a restore process if something goes wrong for prevent RSOD

Q: It works with all CFW?
    A: Nop, only with CFW 3.55 and 3.56 (PKG precompiled and fixed)

Q: It works on OFW?
    A: Nop, only for CFW

Q: I have RSOD/Black Screen, how can i solve it?
    A: Reinstall your CFW in Recovery Mode

Q: Fix is already complete but i have an error while log in SEN
    A: Go to Recovery Mode and choose Restore Default Settings, Rebuild Database and Restore File System. In some cases you need to change your login password

Q: It works with DRM dongles?
    A: Yes, but you need to have dongle update 2.51 and not 2.70

Q: I have CFW Rebug but when PS3 starts shows Black Screen
    A: Make sure you don΄t have any spoof and Rebug Mode in Normal before installing, to fix Reinstall CFW from Recovery Menu

SGK Enable / Disable Spoof for PS3 Firmware 4.25 on PSN with CFW

SGK Enable / Disable Spoof for PS3 Firmware 4.25 on PSN with CFW

More PlayStation 3 News...

I've run into some trouble after installing the pkg. It asks for a system software update, so I'm checking about other spoofers and stuff. Will report back in 10 mins.

It seems that this only works with fckpsn as there is a problem with the pkg. Man this thread is quiet. I would have expected more activity than just little old me.
    Last edited by Natepig; 09-13-2012 at 11:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for your feedback, Natepig. I'll try it soon. I guess that anybody (me included) don't want to ruin this moment with a banned console or something, so maybe it's better to take the network access with caution

when you launch it you can see that it says 4.21 in the corner... this isn't a new spoofer, it's simply modded and badly. the passphrase isn't updated.

I used to have a 9.99 spoofer. Anyone know where its gone? I cant find it.

I also use TB CFW so I need it for that.

There are some 9.99 spoofer updates in this thread if that helps: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post409014

The latest being posted here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post420086

With mirrors posted here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post424176

Thanks. I had to do a google search and it found those pages where a search here found nothing.

I knew I had a 9.99 spoof before and I got it from here.

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast